Angelina (on the Island)

Discussion in 'New York' started by jimbo44, Feb 28, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

I astericked it out...dont want to draw too much attention. its a real popular spot for visiting providers in that area. Not the greatest place, but the rooms are clean and parking is a breeze.
    There is one section in the back, where you park all the way in the back..noone from Hempstead tpke or even main lot of hotel can see you come or go...just the few rooms.......Im not sure if they offer short term..but I dont see why not.....it fits the description.....
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2003
  2. billyS

billyS

BMM, I always wondered about that place. Its parking is behind the building, but for my lunch time tryts I could also park across the street in Eisnhower Park and walk across. So I guess they do have short term rates? Is the place clean? What are the rates like? Thanks.
    BTW , why would Slinky ********** that name?
  3. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

youre directions will probably get her there a little sooner...only mentioned Hempstead trpke, because of that famous motel right there....seen at least 10 different girls there.....Col*****. IM sure Sam knows the place.
  4. billyS

billyS

Better yet, stay on the Meadowbrook about two more exits and get off at Merchants Concourse, go to the first light and make a right. Go to the second light which will be Merrick Ave and make a right and it will be on the right side within a block or two. The other way, its more than a mile north of Hempstead Turnpike.
    I'm not trying to contradict you BMM but I work in the area and pass Mirage every day.
  5. Samanthofny

Samanthofny

For you I might just bring the generator :p
  6. ExLS

ExLS banned

SEX and more

Batteries not included just an extension cord
  7. Samanthofny

Samanthofny

VERY interesting, boy am I bringing a big bag of toys with me to li!
  8. ExLS

ExLS banned

maybe I do, LOL
    Twice the sex
  9. Samanthofny

Samanthofny

you like making guys hard too?

sorry but you walked right into that I figured I'd beat the boys to the ounch lol , ok I'm out of here for now, got to go feed the baby (the 4 legged baby) fun goofing with you, now can we do the belly bumb already?
  10. ExLS

ExLS banned

join the club
  11. Samanthofny

Samanthofny

just wait till I procede you on all fours tee hee he sorry cant help myself I love making a guy hard and I'm not even in the room! It's the exhibitionist in me cumming out!
  12. ExLS

ExLS banned

Chess

Chess, I have not play that game in a long time. That would be cool(I am sounding a a kid again). Your reptuation preceeds you. I am really looking forward in meeting you
  13. Samanthofny

Samanthofny

Brooklyn girl?

Thanks mike but let me clarify something............I have lived in Brooklyn for about 3 years, I'm really a LI girl but saying that on this board might actually be doing myself some damage lol but thanks anyways just the same and if I do see bmm on thurs I will jump on his big lap and give hime a grind, either that or chase him with my electric vibrating cock ring thats too tiny for his fat dick. BTW I'll be on LI already I'm doing incall out there wed-fri which is why depending upon my schedule I just might show up. Who'd of guessed that LI had their own over 30 spots, I get so sick of these clubs in nyc where they are all teenagers rolling on extacy and drinking water touching everyone. What is it with that stuff that makes them want to touch everyone even strangers? And I'm not just talking about hot big brested blondes, now THAT I understand, and am almost used to the groping.
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2003
  14. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Ill help out a brookly girl here, take the southern state, to meadowbrook north, get off at hempstead turnpike east. go 100 feet, make a left at first light, merrick ave. Go north about a mile or so, on left hand side.
    If you see BMM, say hello next thursday.
  15. Samanthofny

Samanthofny

hmmmmmmmmmmm I'll be out that way next Thursday, Cesar you can give me the info on where its at when we hook up and play chess.
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2003
  16. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

That number I know I have somewhere hidden in my office.
    If the works complete, Ill have to inspect the job.
    Shit, I love this stuff.
  17. jimbo44

jimbo44

U R correct...

Dan, no work done on her beautiful face, but whatever situps she was doing sure, certainly did her right. by the way, i did not go last night, but will next thursday 4 sure.
  18. blkmonte98

blkmonte98

So she sounds good unless i missed it how are we able to get in touch with her.
  19. JohnJ

JohnJ Repentant Sinner

March 6

I will be stopping in at Mirage later tonight....

gotta check it out....

John J
  20. trickstud

trickstud

isnt that polish roulette?