Anita/Sonia - more west side options?

Discussion in 'New York' started by amaxxx, Dec 13, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. amaxxx

amaxxx

fair enough

i didn't mean for my own curiosity to lead you astray...i'm still thinking about the lovely sophie - the Argentinian advertising in ny exotics (exotic section i think). she charges $$/hr but is on upper east like most...
  2. Cheater

Cheater

Skagen- point well taken. She sounded like a ditz on the phone. It doesn't look promising for her. I am leaning against seeing her, but if my little head takes over, you never know.
  3. skagen

skagen

Gotta listen to the cues that you are provided, dude. This is not a hint that she's going be good. It not like you don't have other options...
  4. amaxxx

amaxxx

anita

it is the holiday season - a time to be charitable and forgiving i suppose...
  5. Cheater

Cheater

Anita

I called her today and made an appointment. Got to the appointed place, called her on her cell phone, the connection was bad. I hung up and called her back - no answer. Sent a couple of pages to my cell phone, no return call. Tried for about 20 minutes and then gave up.
    I finally reached her an hour later- she said her cell phone battery was down.

Should I give her a second chance? She sounded Russian on the phone.
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2001
  6. Xerxes

Xerxes

amxx,

Try Brooklyn. There seems to be an endless supply of Russian providers. I can direct you to someone that I know. Drop me a line if you are interested.
  7. amaxxx

amaxxx

you're the man!

I will report back with any plunges on my end as well
  8. Cheater

Cheater

Amaxx-
    I will take the plunge with Anita and will report back.
  9. amaxxx

amaxxx

sonia

really? thanks for the tip. i find the russians very sexy, but i also find them to be more entrepreneureal than accomodating, if you get my drift.
  10. Xerxes

Xerxes

I read somewhere that Sonia was a big disappointment.
  11. amaxxx

amaxxx

the team

that sounds pretty fair....although i'm still thinking of taking the risk with either Sophie or Shawn (see my earlier post)....Anita's # is 646-236-9056. sonia i dont have handy but its in the voice -there's a pic of her in stockings....
  12. Cheater

Cheater

Amaxxx-
    You pick one and I will pick one and we will both take one for the team! Do you have contact #s?
  13. amaxxx

amaxxx

one more query for the board - i noticed a couple of new ads for in the Voice this week - one for Anita and one for a Russian named Sonia. I called both - Anita works in the W 40 and 8th Ave (convenient for us westsiders) and charges 180hr/140 half; Sonia is also on the west side in the 50s and charges 200/150.

Anyone ever try either of these ladies?