Ann Coulter long time cunt and now 1st time felon

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by justbill_redux, Feb 17, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Troutman

Troutman Paste

She is so skinny it would be like fucking an Italian racing bike.
  2. yeah, but you have to be in the Bush admin
  3. Lou Grant

Lou Grant

No ass. Real skeevy.
  4. jp1064

jp1064

Her shit don't look so bad Lou. what does she have a flat ass? (I hate that)

[​IMG]
  5. fumpton

fumpton

still, i bet she takes it in the ass like a champ
  6. Lou Grant

Lou Grant

jp,

trust me, if you saw her in person, you wouldn't. While you may say the face is ok, the body is skanky. You generally don't see it as on tv you pretty much only get a bust shot. She came into a restaurant I was at about a year ago and sat next to our table, so I got a complete view.

Simply put, I wouldn't fuck her with your dick.
  7. bear

bear

Yeah, Slick, then you wouldn't have gotten that stain on her dress. It's all her fault!
  8. bear

bear

She needs a dick in her mouth constantly so she can't say anything stupid.
  9. jp1064

jp1064

I'd fuck her!!!

[​IMG]
  10. No shit!
  11. SlickWilly

SlickWilly

She never bit, although I wish I had taught her to swallow.
  12. akm495

akm495

Slick, that was Monica's job.
  13. SlickWilly

SlickWilly

Typical Republican trickery. She and Katherine Harris are probably lesbian lovers.
  14. HarryBeavers

HarryBeavers

Typical :

Comming from a Big mouth crooked hoe from Connecticut. Toss her ass in the klink.
  15. SlickWilly

SlickWilly

Bite Me!!
  16. vermeer

vermeer

This is a crime akin to getting fellatio in the oval office. send her to jail.
  17. justbill_redux

justbill_redux King Missile

From http://www.palmbeachpost.com/celebrities/content/local_news/epaper/2006/02/17/a2a_jose_0217.html

A Palm Beach poll worker says he tried to help GOP-loving pundit Ann Coulter vote in the right precinct last week. But, Jim Whited says, Coulter dashed out of the polling place when he told her she needed to file a change of address.
    "I even ran out after her," he says. "But she was fast."

Later, elections records show, Coulter cast her ballot 2 miles up the road — in the wrong precinct.

Whited, a former candidate for WPB mayor, was posted at Bethesda-by-the-Sea Feb. 7 as a $185-a-day precinct adviser, records confirm.

"Ms. Coulter came to me, and the address we had for her in the computer didn't match the address I know she lives at," Whited says.

He says he remembered a Page Two story in April about Coulter, 44, buying a $1.8 million home on Seabreeze Avenue. Yet county elections records show Coulter gave an address in June at the northern tip of the island, on Indian Road, when she registered. Turns out the addresses are in different precincts.

"I just told her she had come to the right place, but we needed to fill out a change of address," says Whited, a staunch Republican who says he "likes the girl."

Instead, elections records show, Coulter cast her ballot in the town council election at St. Ed's church. That's where north-end Islanders vote.
    But the owner of the Indian Road home where Coulter is registered, Realtor Susanne Frisbie, told Page Two this week that Coulter never lived there. Frisbie was Coulter's real estate agent and allowed her to forward mail there.

Registering to vote at the wrong address is a felony that could fetch up to five years in the slammer.

Neither Coulter, who made merciless fun of Palm Beach County voters in the 2000 presidential elections, nor her agents could be reached for comment.

Elections Chief Deputy Charmaine Kelly said late Thursday that Whited had not filed an incident report.