Annual dillema

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by JackStraw, Feb 23, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. betty_snj

betty_snj

is true...I did an experiement with my boytoys and found out some veggies and foods change the taste of cum.

Aspargus is a strong one, but if combined with lots of fruits (or fruit juices) is does not affect much.

Now, if you eat JUST aspargus, or onions or garlic or whatever....good Lord! no one will be able to be close to you :)
  2. Monk

Monk

Didn't we have a whole discussion about this last summer? Foods that change the taste of cum. One of the lady's claimed she conducted an experiment with her regulars by putting them on different diets and concluded that sweet foods (fruits especially) made for more delicious cum (if you can use "delicious" to describe the taste of cum).
  3. Kman67

Kman67

Funny thing - for some reason I was thinking about this and one of the old posts last night. So what is the deal. Drink the juice right before a session or what?

Just curious.....
  4. JackStraw

JackStraw

So have any guys complained?
  5. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

LOL! Caitlin, you're a doll!:)
  6. betty_snj

betty_snj

eat your aspargus....and flush your system with lots & lots of water early morning, way before your encounter.
    I don't think aspargus changes the taste of cum at all...but to be on the safer side, eat lots of fresh fruits for dessert, after your favorite vegetable.
    Aspargus is something to avoid IF you're going to do watersports, but if you're not going to pee in her mouth and you wash your cock real good before letting her suck you I don't see why u cannot enjoy those delicious stalks.
    Being from south jersey, aspargus, corn, tomatoes and....soft shell crabs are my spring/summer favorites.
  7. betty_snj

betty_snj

edited it...
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2003
  8. Yum. Who doesn't love asparagus? (except for you, Bill Furniture) I'd say, just abstain when you know you have an appointment. There are plenty of other days when you can enjoy it.
  9. greekgirlinnj

greekgirlinnj in loco CD

JACK..i know what u mean

i love asparagus besides it being a natural diaretic..try pineapple juice...

good luck
  10. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Eat what you want, but just tip a little more so she overlooks you little dilemma.
  11. JackStraw

JackStraw

I need some advice from the ladies. My problem, simply put, is this: "I love asparagus. I love BBBJs". We're getting near the beginning of the prime asparagus season. If I eat asparagus, I can't even stand the smell of my own piss, and I certainly want you a lot closer to the source of the odor than that. I know I've read in other threads there some food/drink improves the taste. Is there a positive force out there stronger than the asparagusdark side? Can anyone offer an alternative to abstinence?