another chnage all in saftery of course

Discussion in 'New York' started by Samanthofny, Feb 12, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. antnee

antnee

Maybe the digital phptgrapher can tipe or spel chek too.
  2. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

That I would like to see! If shorty can do it, he has my vote for official UG translator....
  3. Samanthofny

Samanthofny

sorry guys but i just got my nails done and it makes it hard to type! Thanks shorty! Wanna be my ghost writer when i write a book about all of you (J/K)Sometime i type fatser than i think and if the nails are not totally dry well then your shit out of luck! silk manicures ARE expensive yq know, and i'm sorry but i'm not about to ruin my almost dry nails to write a post over that for the most part you gys ubderstood. I meqn come on your all freeking lawyers, cpa, in the medical flield, pc flield, or you play with numbers. guess i had more faith in you guys.

Anyways I'm back from LI. I'd like to thank those of you who came to visit with me. For the rest of the week I think I'm sticking close to home, Brooklyn or NYC unless I get an offer I can refuse.
    PLEASE no one call me till ay least after 12 I've yet to hit the sheets and will be needing at least several hours rest. (Except pf course for the person who I discussed taking pictures with my new digital camers, and no not of me................I just might have some pleasent young surprises for you guys in the weeks to come! Thats all I will say for now. Even though I'm using the digital camera I am still on the look out for a professional phtogtapher to take pics of some young hard (up and coming ) bodies. Shit I'm giving too much away!
  4. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I can translate them, I speak jive.
  5. clubber

clubber

If she does, it gives a whole new meaning to the idea of "creative accounting!"
  6. neilz

neilz

I hope she doesn't do her own tax return.
  7. playfullguy

playfullguy

geez...

of all the days to be actually working........

oh well...back to the kinky thoughts over memos.....
  8. daro

daro in loco CM

Just transcribes it from longy hand, to shorty hand.
  9. shorty

shorty

I'm a translator, not a miracle worker.....

Beauty secrets of the rich and famous.......
    The vertically challenged one
  10. cst

cst

thanks Shorty.
  11. jasonbuju

jasonbuju

12. jseah

jseah

the real test is if he can actually translate hvb's posts.....
  13. mercydancer

mercydancer

I nominate Shorty for the position of official translator for the UG board.
  14. shorty

shorty

Allow me to translate this:

Okay, I'm booked up until 2 or 3:30 depending on a few things. I'm getting a room for the night and a room for my two friends who will be next door. They are thinking about doing something having to do with this business. One is a total dyke and the other is bi-sexual who loves toys and to be watched. Neither of them, at this time, want to be touched but they put on a hell of a show. They have some that I have never ever seen before in a sex shop and they feel sooooo good. Anyone who likes to be watched or is a a voyeur, here is your opportunity.

Another change - A change in place. Someone gave me a heads up that the Red Carpet by exit 59 is tooo hot. So, as to not take chances, I have changed our place to 'motot'. It's exit 50 something on the parkway.

One more thing - YOU MUST CALL. I have no internet connection and can't check mail. To get to see us today or tonight, you must call for the li visit 917-673-4504.

(Samantha - sorry for taking liberties with your post and I mean no offense. I'm just trying to help out).

In a nutshell gentlemen, as best as I can make out, in addition to Sam's normal visit types, she is also offering a bi-sexual voyeuristic opportunity with her two friends. Call her for details.
  15. justlooking

justlooking

I think it had something to do with a midget and a donkey.
  16. Thorn

Thorn

That's what happens when you are trying to type and have two friends experimenting with their new and diverse toys on you at the same time.

April Dear, cum or type, but not both at the same time.

:) <-- wise ass grin
  17. cst

cst

Did anybody get this? My head started to hurt after the third attempted reread.
  18. Austin

Austin

I think her typing is slurred!
  19. kromrider

kromrider

Next week she is going to be offering Midgets and Donkeys
  20. greekgirlinnj

greekgirlinnj in loco CD

i swear i could learn alot from april