1. New board for UG. If you have any issues/comments with the software upgrade please post them in the Start Here section.

Another Hicksville review...

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by Edwaardo, Apr 13, 2011.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. b1gk1d

b1gk1d

Thanks for sharing Edwaardo!
  2. shazbot1960

shazbot1960

I called just after 7pm last night, the voice sounded like your standard mamasan. She told me they close @ 7 & I asked when the open today, 10am. It is on the 2nd floor, the last time I was in that building was late 1980's when it was an emplyment agency
  3. Edwaardo

Edwaardo

Not sure about that, what day did you call? The only time I call is on Sunday and the two women there are definitely not Asian, they are Brazilian.
  4. shazbot1960

shazbot1960

Thanks, I failed to see the phone number since it is in the headline of the ad. called & got address, she did not sound Brazilian, more asian.
  5. lowell

lowell

I called them yesterday and they gave me the address. Wound up going elsewhere. To say that it is close to 80 Broadway is correct. It is an odd number.
  6. Edwaardo

Edwaardo

I don't know if it's OK to post the address, if a Mod can OK it I'll post it. But I will say it's VERY close to 80 B'way. Or you can call them and they will give you the address..
  7. Edwaardo

Edwaardo

I hear everything you're saying, Paper...BUT it's not that she wants "no sex", it's that she's too scared to do it because she doesn't want to unexpectedly get pregnant. And she won't take the pill, her body responds to it in a bad way. She would have sex with a cover on, but since getting married, hate the thought of wearing a cover to have sex with my wife. The times we have had sex with a cover, the feeling was very uncomfortable and not pleasurable for her. We still have every intention on having kids, we just won't do anything without having a medical plan first. Divorce is not an option for me. Might not make sense to you, but that's how it is, let's just leave it at that.

I have self control, and as much as I would love to get laid every day, I know my limits. It's the same reason why I have never gotten drunk, smoked cigarettes or taken any drugs of any sort. Self control, and I have a lot of it. Right now it's a fling, and I'll surely get it out of my system and get over it. So as much as your metaphor makes sense, it's not something I'm really worried about.

Back on topic?
  8. joeyboy

joeyboy

of course she is doing it for $$.i highly doubt that you are the only customer she sees outside of her job,at motels or at their homes
  9. shazbot1960

shazbot1960

This is all good stuff, but where in Hicksville is this joint?
  10. gotenough1

gotenough1

That's good advice Paper.
    Maybe you have some kind of crazy love for your wife, but without kids, it shouldn't be a difficult thing to walk away from if the sex thing is a major hangup for both of you. Her lack of interest in sex will only get even worse over time. I know..I'm there, but I have kids....Thank God for the hobby!
    Enjoy it for what it is...just good sex. The first time the L curse comes out of either of your mouths, run for the hills!
  11. paperpusher

paperpusher banned

You have many issues here. But unless you are tuly in love with your wife, you are better off with another wife. What you posted is a recipe for recrimations and regrets. Sex is a natuaral part of a relationship, and in time you will hold it against her. When there is no kids, it is best to start again. The relationship is broken and love in time will not be able to save it. Your wife can have a hysterectomy and you can adopt if you choose to do so. Then sex should not be an issue. But once women get this no sex thing in their heads, the relationship is in trouble. I have seen this too many times before. The irony, is that they do not pull this crap on their second husbands.

With that being said, know that you just went from pot use to crack cocaine (using metaphors for HE versus FS encounters). Once you down this path, you will be an addict. It is something few people can leave. The self-rationalization just gets easier with time.

Many cultures like the latins and Asians perfectly understand and accpet the second women in relationships. They grew up with it. So to come out and admit it, usually is an asset. It means that you are truthful and can be trusted. Most people lie about their status. You separate yourself from the pack. It escpecially good when they themselves have relationships on the side. You are a safer alternative, plus some mistakenly believe you have the lower chance of STDs.
  12. Edwaardo

Edwaardo

^^ Thanks for your insights, Paper...In a casual conversation while meeting her at the location she works she asked me if I was married, I said no. In the text messages we exchanged she asked me again and I said yes (I am). I told her I'm in a complicated situation, and she said "I understand" and said "it's OK" that I'm married. She told me in our last visit that she's separated and just about divorced, and has no kids. She is also just doing this on the weekends, I'm assuming to make some extra money. She does have a regular job during the week..

I have no intention on breaking up my marriage, nor do I plan on dating her. It is exactly what you said, a casual encounter for me to release my anxiety. I only started this hobby this year, and it started with R&T joints. Since I've had someone else give me a tug instead of doing it myself, my body is starting to realize that sex is still on the menu. Until my hobby started, I haven't woken up in the morning with wood in I don't know how long. I can't get at home what I am getting with her (Until this, I haven't done DATY in almost 10 years! Among other things).

Without getting into too much detail, intercourse is pretty much nonexistent in my home, I have no kids (problems keeping the pregnancy, she's had many miscarriages and is too scared to have another one so we just stopped sex cold turkey). She's told me so many times that if I had the "urge" to get it elsewhere, just don't bring it home, but I always (and still do) play it as sarcasm on her part. I'm sure if I confessed she definitely would not be happy about it. This is really the first time I have not been <gulp> faithful to her in the almost 10 years of our marriage. As a matter of fact, I'll come home after a romp and see my S/O in a whole new light and have so much more of an appreciation for her. It's weird.
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2011
  13. paperpusher

paperpusher banned

Having had a bunch of experience with pfp on the outside the places where the girls work, I can give you the following observations:

1) Try to resist the temptation to pay her less than what you have given her in her place of employment. You can save the house fee, but you are responsible for the place of activity. The exception is if you plan to date her, which you clearly will not. I have tinkered with low balling the women and though they rarely say something, but they will find ways to avoid future encounters after awhile. Let the women tell you that you are paying too much and give you some money back. This in itself will speak volumes.

2) The upside to this arrangement is not finanacial. It is to get alot more time for the same money and to get GFE (as translated by me as someone who cannot wait for you to show up and and will do their very best to make you happy and may even become affectionate). Be warned, this is a curse. Once you get use to this, it is hard to go back to regular places where you just one in a bunch of guys that show up every day. You do this, you will understand soon enough.

3) Take her to an occasional dinner. It will translate to huge goodwill in other endeavors.

4) Expect the unexpected and expect it to implode when you least expect it. Understand that sometimes you will never truly know the real reason, she stops it.
    Be prepared for her to ask for more assistence of one kind or another and learn how to set limits.

5) If you are married, tell her so. No biggie. Just be up front about it.

6) Do not lie. But that does not mean you have to tell her everything. It is ok to avoid a question and she will get it. On the other hand, do not expect her to be always truthful with you. The not lying part, is about gaining her trust.

7) Flirt alot and always make it fun and not work.

8) Please her but make sure she knows you are expected to be pleased too. No women likes a wimp.

9) Do this no more than once a week. More and it will lose its charm real fast for both of you.

10) See other places while you do this, so when this encounter takes a wrong turn, you care less and do not overreact.

11) Understand this encounter for what it is, caual play and nothing more. Do not get emotional involved ever. Harder to do than one might think. It will end one day and sooner than you think and most likely by her.

These are just some the things I can come up with quickly before I get timed out. I am sure you know most of them.
  14. rre

rre

so in all you paid 250 60 house 150 for all and 40 tip?
  15. Edwaardo

Edwaardo

I'm not sure if I can post up the address, but the link is: http://longisland.backpage.com/Body...g-island-516-417-6043-long-island-25/19340182

If I can post up the address, mods please let me know and I will gladly do so.

Anywho, was in the mood for some Brazil a few weeks ago. I called looking for a massage, but they specified that it's a rub, not a massage. I was feeling frisky, and I'm a sucker for a Brazilian (oh those Brazilian asses...yum) so I said what the hey. A rub does absolutely nothing for me, but I went. It was a Sunday when I went. I got to the door, and after ringing the bell was greeted by Natasha. There was another girl there that had a nice tight body, but her look (face) wasn't my taste. Natasha is about 5'2, really nice ass, a set of 36 B/C's, brownish/reddish hair and green eyes. She isn't young, I found out after getting to know her after a few visits her age. But for her age I think she looks pretty damn good. The conversation went something like this: Me - How old are you? Her - Do you like "mature"? Me - Sure, why not? Her - I'm 45. She doesn't have the body of a 20 year old, and there is something to grab onto, but nothing even remotely close to saying she's chunky. Plus a great ass to bounce off off..

She directs me to one of the rooms and asks for the house fee of .6. I wanted an hour but she said 40 minutes only. Wasn't sure because I got there late, but she said next time I can get an hour. I get undressed and she starts the "rub". I can't comment on how it was, because it's just that - a rub. On the flip she started caressing the boys a little and asked me what I wanted. I said what do you have to offer? She said everything? I said sure...She said $150, so I said fine. Gave her the donation, she got undressed and she supplied the shower cap (cover) . It's been a VERY long time since I've had any sexual activity like this (other than a HJ or CBJ), so I was a little nervous (it's been at least a year) . She gave me a little CBJ, then went on top for some CG. I didn't last long, and I was still a little in shock that I actually agreed to FS. Overall the experience was enjoyable. Gave her a .4 tip. She told me she works Saturdays and Sundays.

In the conversation from the first visit, I told her that I originally wanted to be a physical therapist and went to school in that direction, so I have a lot of massage/therapy experience under my belt, but never pursued it in the end. I offered to give her a massage on my next visit, and she was pretty excited about that (I give a killer massage, and it's the real deal, not a bullshit massage).

So I went back a week later and saw Natasha again. Went into the room, gave her the house fee and immediately asked if I can freshen up. A shower is available in this place I learned, and she offered me the shower, so I took one (without her). I went back to the room and reminded her that I told her I would give her a massage last week, and she was pretty excited about that. She asked me if she should get undressed and I said "take it all off, baby!" I helped her get undressed and she got on the table. I started with a real massage and she was really enjoying it. The moans were giving me chills. Anytime I was on her side and she felt my johnson next to her hands she would start caressing it until I was hard. I gave her a full body massage from top to bottom with some brushing/grazing her snatch ever so lightly once in a while, and she was in ecstacy, asking if she can take me home. On the flip I caressed her with a lighter touch and some light nipple sucking to tease her a little. Working my way down I started rubbing her until I went in for some DATY. Landing strip and trimmed/groomed. Stayed there for about 5 minutes and both her and I enjoying every minute of it with her back arching sharply quite a few times, until she said "I want you to fuck me NOW!" She got up, put a shower cap on me, gave me a little CBJ and then bent over on the table for me to enter from behind for some Doggie. After a few minutes, switched off for some standing mish, then I went onto the table and she went CG. After that she went back to the CBJ until she just took off the cap and finished me off with a BBBJ. I think the BBBJ was more of a comfort level thing, as she may not do it with anyone unless she's comfortable with them, just my thoughts. I did ask her if I should warn her before erupting and she said yes, so that's what I did. I'd rather CIM but I respect their wishes. After that I asked if I can jump in the shower again to wash myself off, she said no problem, so I did just that again. Got out, got dressed while some small talk with her. Session was a solid hour (maybe even a few extra minutes), and was completely unrushed. Gave her the same donation/tip, she told me next time she wants to give me a rub, I said "sure", which meant more like "Yea Right". I enjoy giving massages, especially getting them all hot and bothered. Rubs do nothing for me...

I went back yet again the next weekend (this past Sunday). Asked to freshen up again, took another shower. Went back into the room and asked her if she wanted another massage, she said "sure!" with a lot of excitement. I undressed her slowly and directed her to the table again. Gave her another awesome massage, and I reminded her that I make house calls, she asked me again if she can take me home with her...On the flip, same soft caressing again until I made my way down for some DATY again. I really had her going this time. Lasted about 10 minutes until she couldn't take any more pleasure. She got up, put a cover on me again, gave me a brief CBJ then bent over for some doggie for a lot longer than last week. I think she likes that the most, because she's grinding and moaning the most with doggie. After that went for some mish with a whole lot of creative leg positions, then we switched and she came on top for some CG. I was really pushing her into my grind this time, so much so that at some point she was in so much ecstacy she just collapsed on me and said "I just came". I think I wore her out! I can't remember the last time I put on such a good performance! She got off me, took the cap off and finished me off with a BBBJ again. I don't know why, but it took me a long time to drop a load. She didn't seem to care though, she was determined to do ANYTHING to get me to drop a load, including some Russian and a deep prostate massage. Eventually she finished me off, I went to take another shower, then back to the room to get dressed. We had some small talk, and this is when I got to know more about her. She gave me her cell number, and I told her I would text her with my new number (I now have a second cell phone to use for my new hobby) when I get it. Gave her the house/donation/tip at the end, and left. I was there for almost an hour and a half and there was no comments or complaints about the extra time taken with her..

I sent her a text this evening apologizing for not sending her a text sooner, but I gave her my new number. She responded "Call me Anytime..." I said "ANYTIME??", she said yes. I said to be careful with what she tells me because I could be there in an hour, which ended up turning out to a tentative scheduling with her outside of her weekend job TONIGHT. She wanted to come to my house, I said helllll no, I'll go to her, she said her apt is too small, then suggested a motel. I got caught up with something and really was in the mood but not in that much of a mood to go to a motel with her, so I told her maybe another time. I was in a bit of pain and needed a real massage tonight so I went to RR Avenue for what I think is one of the best massage places to go to.

Sorry for such a long post, but just wanted to share my pleasures with you all.

One last thing, has anyone ever met with someone outside of their ARP work place like it almost turned out for me tonight? If yes, what is the obvious/expected in terms of contribution? Is it two people going out for casual fun or is she looking to collect outside of work so she doesn't have to pay the boss? Any feedback is appreciated..

TIA!