Another Rev: Scarlet

Discussion in 'New York' started by llc, Oct 21, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. jasonbuju

jasonbuju

I called CLPC last night for their outcall and to check if Scarlet was working. Unfortunately, it was not April who answered the phone. Got to say I miss hearing that sexy voice; know I understand how guys can get into phone sex. :)
    Anyway only a couple of girls were working but as luck would have it Scarlet was and available immediately.
    By the time I got out the shower and dressed the buzzer was ringing. The list of services was basically the same but the energy and enthusiasm was certainly on a different level. Yeah, for a quiet Monday night she rocked my world. This girl really has a great body, petite but really great.

Jason
  2. Casper

Casper

Re: Yes Casper

Hurridly looking up the symbol for platinum.... I should have paid better attention in school ....

Peace Out
    C
  3. April

April Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace

John J.............

That depends........how good are YOU? Only once?
  4. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Yes Casper

Stuck on Gold for life unless Allan retires and I get Platinum status- LOL!!
  5. JohnJ

JohnJ Repentant Sinner

What the......????????

Holy cow.... April..... Sessions...... rarely.......?????

Say it aint so.... please tell me I have a chance.... JUST ONCE APRIL.... JUST ONCE.........

:)

John J
  6. Casper

Casper

Au = symbol for GOLD ! :)
  7. Ozzy

Ozzy

and i can vouch for her therapist skills.......

:cool:z

carl......you used my icon without written consent, you should be banned for that.

[Edited by Ozzy on 10-22-2001 at 04:41 PM]
  8. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Hey April!

If you need another Driver let me know, I could use the extra work and the added perks- LOL!!
  9. April

April Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace

Actually...........

All you had to do was come outside and say hello! There are times when I need a change of pace from answering the phones and the PC stuff. Thats one of the reasons why I started the incall. Last night was one of those nights. Usually I close on Sundays, last night Scarlett called me and wanted to work, I knew that I wanted to talk to her about incall (which she said she would give a try) So I decided that I would be her driver =) I'm actually pretty good with a map! I get involved in all ends of my biz, this also gives me a chance to get to know the girls on a more personal basis. Which allows me to better describe them. I will however be handling my phones this whole week. Isn't call forwarding great? I'm a phone girl, a driver, a therapist, a lover, a mom AND I've even been known to do a session VERRRRRRRRY rarely (wink)
    As far as Scarletts "perks" I can not guarantee anything, BUT on her "card" there is DFK, BBBJ, DATY. I hate using that "YMMV" term because coming from an agency it sounds like Bullshit, almost an excape route for a lie. In her case I guess though "YMMV" fits, depending on who you talk to.
    April =P

[Edited by April on 10-22-2001 at 03:41 PM]
  10. llc

llc

I finally had the opportunity to try CLPC. After everything I have read I have been wanting to use April's great service for awhile. Scarlet was at the top of my list of girls I wanted to see. Luckily she was available tonight. As a couple of people have already stated, she is beautiful. She also is very sweet and friendly. While she does not meet the usual definition of GFE, she does pretty much meet mine. I don't look for the "perks" as April calls them. I like to play it safe. More important to me is the GFE attitude. When the person seems to want to be there and enjoys themselves and is not mechanical and business like. Scarlet definitely falls in that category and doesn't rush. She does not DFK nor kiss on the lips. Not 100% sure about BBBJ but don't think so. This was a great experience, especially considering the cost. My only disappointment was that I wasn't able to speak to April on the phone! She had someone else answering calls. I have been disappointed by agencies before so I can appreciate the way April runs this service. Keep up the good work April and hopefully I will get to hear your sexy voice next time. :)