Another year, another birthday, another memory

Discussion in 'New York' started by Phantom, Feb 4, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Phantom

Phantom

Felt good also!
  2. Ozzy

Ozzy

looks good from what i can see.
  3. Phantom

Phantom

What did you think of that picture of Pam that I sent you?
  4. Ozzy

Ozzy

pams not bi.
  5. Phantom

Phantom

I doubt if Pam would be interested in doing doubles with Dawn or with anybody. And she really does not like traveling to Westchester unless of course it's for multiple hours.
  6. robnotbob

robnotbob

I have heard only good things about Jackie, even left her a message last week, but we never hooked up.
  7. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

I have been working on Jackie/Ct and Shauna also to do doubles in Westchester or Queens, but it is so tough to pin them down!
  8. robnotbob

robnotbob

Incall in westchester?? What a concept! I'm in!!
  9. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Two Sweeties Together!

Hey Crazy Train man maybe we can get Pam and Dawn together somewhere around Westchester County that would be some treat my brothers!
  10. Phantom

Phantom

Ozzy,

How true! Honestly, I can not think of ANY way that my weekend with Pam could have been more enjoyable.

LIDAWN,

THANK YOU for the birthday greetings.
  11. LIDAWN

LIDAWN

happy birthday!

hey was it your birthday?
    happy birthday glad you got to spend it with such a lovely lady and someone who made you smile.. congrats on the event .. may you live long and prosper... happy happy birthday..
    HUGZZZZZ DAWN
  12. Ozzy

Ozzy

phantom,

unfortunately the masses will never know just how great she is.

glad you had a great time.
  13. Phantom

Phantom

Spent the past weekend with the very lovely Pam from the Nutmeg state. First met Pam a couple of years ago. The past weekend was the first time I've seen her in 18 months and she was just as wonderful as I remembered her to be. A warmer, sweeter woman then Pam I have yet to find. Very open and easy to talk to, Pams' focous is entirely on you while she is in your company.

Our recent meeting was one of friends eturning to enjoy each others company if but for a short moment in time. Caught up on each others' lives, shared some laughs, some good wine and food.

As I waited with her for her train back to CT, I remarked how although just 24 hours before I had picked her up at the station, it seemed ages ago, yet my time with her seemed to just fly by. How can that be?

Pam, were ever you are, thank you for a wonderful weekend.