Any good indy gals inPhilly?

Discussion in 'DC & Baltimore / Maryland / Virginia / Delaware' started by Bill Furniture, Aug 11, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. love

love

Great Experience coming to Philly 11/3.

Hello fellas,
    I love to cater to upscale gentlemen. I am young and beautiful and full of energy. I love to meet new people and make the best of everything.

Call me at 513-258-8450 to make an appoinment.
    Incall/Outall Full hour

Love
    xoxo

http://www.eros-ohio.com
  2. Troutman

Troutman Paste

I've got to say that Taylor Li is definately one of the best young ladies around. Probably myu most expensive experience, I probably wo't do it again, but for a one shot (multiple, actually) deal, the memories and the experience were worth it.
  3. One Eyed Trouser Trout

One Eyed Trouser Trout #1 Cowboys Fan

I'll let you know about Elizabeth Maxim

Double header weekend.....but I will see Eliz tomorrow and provide a trip report.
  4. Gunszzzzz

Gunszzzzz

and you can also add....

...other outcalls, Heather of NJ, Sasha Cash of NJ
  5. Phantom

Phantom

ew,

A couple of things I did not mention. "Dee" was one to never send out any pictures of herself at all. She also claimed to have a very high profile job. The area where she lived in Maryland, the goverment was the single largest employer. I'm not saying she did work for the goverment, but the chances are pretty good she does/did.

I doubt if she was the type to post a nude picture of herself openly on the net, but then again who knows.
  6. ew

ew Silver

7. Phantom

Phantom

BF,

You might want to check out the provider mentioned in this thread,

http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=222

She is located in north eastern Maryland. I remember her getting several glowing reviews on JAG in the Philly and NJ sections. She is reported to very attractive, mid 30's and very oral. I swapped emails with her earlier this year, unfortunately our schedules did not permit us to meet.

From my email correspondence with her, she probably be willing to travel a way up the NJTPK for a extended hours type date. Very reseaonably fee too.
  8. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

9. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Thought she might get your attention!

No, conflicting information added up to her possibly being a "flake", but I would make the attempt anyway.
    take care HP

[Edited by Hotpuppy on 08-12-2001 at 10:58 AM]
  10. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

HP, have you seen Niki Li?
  11. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

12. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I'm wondering what's out there in The City Of Brotherly Love.