Any good MP's in Hillsborough NJ area?

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by joebookguy, Oct 16, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. HawkEye65

HawkEye65

Julie/Tati

Sorry Ploked. The one at NST was just Tachi, the Julie reference was from another conversation. Sorry to confuse. They also had a Julie, allegedly super hot blonde, but she was gone (out of country?) before I got there.
  2. ploked

ploked

So this julie/tati is not the same one from heartbreakers with the "made in brazil" tattoo? Two braz girls named julie/tati? Weird, heh heh.
  3. HawkEye65

HawkEye65

National Spa Therapy

Gave a brief review of Tachi a while back. This is the full review of 4 visits.

First: Carla. Really hot brunette as OldFart said. Standard massage for this kind of place. While massaging my back from top of table, I grabbed her ass and that appears to be the "take off clothes" signal. Whortly after was asked to flip. Asked what I wanted and said BJ, received a little from side of table, then switched to a little DATY (but no fingers inside), then she told me to flip again and back to CBJ while kneeling at bottom of table. Saw that hourglass ass sticking up in the air and said "FS?", reply was "$200", couln't say no at that point, finished doggie. Overall good, seemed into it but definately not GFE, finished at about 50 min, after POP session basically over.

Second: Jezel 2. Hot braxillian, dark skin, maybe 5'8", 36-24-26, 25 YO. Starts massage in hot white jeans and a bikini top, takes pants and bra off in first minute with no prompting. After flip some CBJ, then DATY, then 69, and I was done 15-20 minutes into session. I said "Too soon, one more? It's my B-day (which was true back in April when this happened)". She says yes, but can't tell any other girls, very strict policy. Some more CBJ, 69, DATY, Mish & CG, but never finished second POP. Still enjoyable! We ahd agreed $180 for FS, gave her an extra $20 for the attitude and try for second pop (although I think she was just horny from the DATY)

Third: Julie/Tati. See previous post. Standard NST. Looks 8-9, attitude 7-8, price 5-6.

Fourth: Not sure, maybe Maureen. Just went for BJ this time, massage almost nothing, HJ/CBJ, but done in about 35 minutes and she was ready for me to go. Made her wait and give me the rest of my time, but after about 10 minutes of lame uninspired rubbing, I decided to go. Got what I came for, but the least satisfying of all visits.

Have not returned. Overall, like the place, but price is high. Good facility & location, girls are hot, most have average to good enthusiasm/attitude, but price and 1 cup & done policy have made me look elsewhere. May finally make the plunge to indys.
  4. ploked

ploked

tried heartbreakers a few times recently. not as dead as it's been, but still not much happening upstairs. got a dance in the more expensive back section but not sure there's any difference aside from price. nothing but a good grind.

some good looking girls, but definitely not what it used to be. i'm still looking for someone to replace tati/julie in the looks and service area. can't find anyone remotely close either at clubs or elsewhere. anyone have someone they can recommend? i'm dying over here, heh heh.

also stopped at johnny a's and tit's a few times. some hot girls, but again, just some good grinding during LDs.
  5. ploked

ploked

Thanks HawkEye65. Hah, I just replied to you in the SO thread too. check that out as well. Would you say that the girls at this MP are worth it? I have never tried an MP and don't really know what to expect. But if the girls are even close to as hot as Tati/Julie/Tachi, and the service/price is good then it's worth it to me. Have you found any girls that fill her shoes anywhere else in the meantime?
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2006
  6. HawkEye65

HawkEye65

Julie/Tati

No good news. I haven't seen her in over a year, and haven't found anyone else who knows anything. My guess is she went back to Brazil (she was scheduled to go in July 2004) and never came back.

One funny thing, she sometimes pronounced it Tachi. When I heard there was a Tachi at National Spa, I had to try. It was not her, but another Brazillian ex-dancer that used to work with Julie/Tachi! She was curious why I made an appointment with her since she didn't know me, and I explained the dancer I was looking for. They were friends, and that was a pleasant ice breaker. The Nat. Spa Tachi is hot, massage was minimal, services (CBJ, CG, Mish) were very enjoyable, standard National Spa rates (which are too much). Worst thing is she was ready to go as soon as 1st pop was done, had to make special request for a little more time (but no seconds).

Oh yeah, she had no idea where the other Tachi was either. If I find her I will definately post, as there are many others looking for her as well. Her dances at HB were expensive but worth it!
  7. ploked

ploked

HawkEye65, I am looking for this girl too. Tati/Julie, just as you described. Very hot. Used to work at HBs in recent years, and I heard also at SOs and LAs. Have you seen her anywhere lately? I would love to find her. You know of any girls anywhere else that compare? Help a fella out! Hahah.
  8. mymy

mymy

It's got a big neon sign in the window, can't miss it.
  9. clicker2659

clicker2659

In Ref To Vanessa

She Is Da Bomb...
    First Time I Went To Her I Wasnt Expecting Much But She Came Through I Actually Fell Asleep! Zzzzzz
    It Was That Good...and She Knows "massage" Thats For Sure And She Not A Clock Watcher. If She Goes Over Time Limit Hey Tip Her A Few.. U Walk Out Feelin "good" "better" Or "best"?
    Me: "best"
    And The Ending Will Drive U Nuts...
    Lol
  10. clicker2659

clicker2659

Ouch!!!!

lol
    i didnt know this place was busted... is this place 221 s main st. manville?
  11. rob load

rob load

Manville Spa.......never been there but do remember them getting busted a while back...LE ALSO busted the customers who were there and printed their names in the local paper!!
  12. skipper

skipper

Manville Spa Review

Hit up the Manville Spa on Main St last week.
    Nice clean place, good size rooms with doors and large TS area.
    $50 for 45 min.
    Had Annie, mid 30's OK bod with a butterface.
    Table shower, good massage.
    Great teasing leading up to HR had me just about to explode too soon.
    $20 Tip
    OK place for good massage and HR.
    Not a home run, but solid option in the area.

Skip
  13. HawkEye65

HawkEye65

Tachi @ National Spa

OldFart, any chance she is short, petite, fair skinned, with a "Made in Brazil" tattoo?
  14. steel

steel

Hi Fellas,

Went to Under the Palms on Amwell Rd in Hillsborough...nice hard massage but this place seemsto be legit...although my massusse had a nice set of jugs and was ok looking (5-6) she didn't go near mr. happy. $70 damage.
  15. HawkEye65

HawkEye65

Thanks OldFart

I'm hoping to visit Saturday. If she's not there I'll play it by ear.
  16. oldfart35

oldfart35

Tachi

Called yesterday (Wed) and she was working...FYI.
  17. oldfart35

oldfart35

Tachi

Hawk...she works on weekends. Saw her a couple of weeks ago...forget if Sat or Sun.
  18. HawkEye65

HawkEye65

Looking for Tachi

OldFart, I've visited a couple of times (thanks again for the help locating it), and have called looking for Tachi (or Julie, based on descriptions). Never seem to be there. Do you know if/when they work? Did see Carla, extremely hot. Another, Jezel2, not quite as hot as Carla, but attitude was fabulous. Carla seems to be there almost every day, which is fine but I'm really looking for Tachi (also like to sample the field).
  19. BIG O

BIG O

The one I had was in her mid thirties. Her face and body was nothing to write home about. She was ok but not great.
  20. handi76

handi76

Fuji Salon

I believe this place you mentioned is called fuji salon.
    I've been there once about a year ago.
    Never received TS though, just straight onto massage.
    I doubt anything is available besides r&t.
    How were the quality of the ladies? can you give me some descriptions?