Any help on this one...."I'll make you smile"

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by keepitcovered, Jan 24, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Barnabus

Barnabus

I looked on craigslist there are about a dozen ad's with "I'll make you smile"
    Can you give me a CL ink?

Thanks

Barnabas
  2. niceguyli2004

niceguyli2004

its very easy to make a phoney *****

if you want to be john doe, just make a free ***** on a free site, like yahoo. then you're giving out an ***** that is separate from personal or business life. you can do the same thing with phone, but it costs something to get a disposable phone.
  3. hagen

hagen

You're welcome.
  4. keepitcovered

keepitcovered

Thanks again!!!
  5. hagen

hagen

She is attractive. She may be more than 100lbs, as noted, but not by much, as she is perhaps 5' tall. Very pretty, olivish skin tone, dark hair, very nice natural breasts, nice ass, pleasant personality. I would hesitate to characterize her as "gfe", but most acronyms are available.
  6. keepitcovered

keepitcovered

Thanks guys......how does she look? If not 100 lbs. as advertised, is she petite? attractive?? Thanks again!
  7. gg2002

gg2002

she's very nice but not 100 lbs. Worth seeing though and fs was available when I saw her.
  8. hagen

hagen

Well, I'm not really sure what your reluctance is about, but it's obviously your decision. I do not believe, to the best of my recollection, that she requires any real verification. She posts almost every day on cl. You can respond from any ***** address, and then she sends her phone number. You can then call her and make an appointment.
  9. keepitcovered

keepitcovered

I want to see her, but am reluctant to give her my E**** address or phone number.
  10. beadman

beadman

agreed very good girl.
  11. hagen

hagen

Very cute, nice natural body and of(I believe), brazilian heritage. Provides half hour incall at 1 or 1.5, depending on level of service that you desire.
  12. keepitcovered

keepitcovered

Thanks...can you provide any specifics???
  13. hagen

hagen

Don't worry. She is very good, and an excellent value.
  14. keepitcovered

keepitcovered

Please don't ban me as a newbie, as although I don't monger often, when I have something to contribute, I do.
    I know I have seen some comments on the Long Island craigslist provider who advertises as "I'll make you smile".....5'0 100 lb beauty will rub you the right way. no FS but extras available". I did a search, and couldn't come up with anything.
    I'm reluctant because she asks you to ****** your number to set up an appt. That means she'll have both my ****** and phone number. I am very curious about this one. Any help guys??? Thanks.