Any Info On Halcyon Spa Middletown Ny

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by THE MIKESTER, Feb 20, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. RichardNY

RichardNY

The spa also has a cheaper rate.... .65 for 45 minutes without the sauna. Again, I have NEVER gotten more mileage than a HR and a little roaming over breasts - tip usually around .40, for a $.05 total. I haven't been there in about 7-8 months.
  2. robnotbob

robnotbob

HH: I didn't know you 3 years ago.
  3. THE MIKESTER

THE MIKESTER Bronze

I FORGOT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR THE HELP.... MIKE
  4. THE MIKESTER

THE MIKESTER Bronze

SORRY...i did not know i was in your neck of the woods... hum is this kimmie..???????. i plan to be again in the middletown area in april
    take care michael
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2003
  5. Happy Hooker

Happy Hooker

Mike I get my nails done right next door!!

I have many local clients that have been there. They say its ok, and had a good time. Give it a shot..

rnb... tsk tsk you were right in my hood and didnt stop by to say hello. I am hurt!
  6. robnotbob

robnotbob

The last (and only) time I was there was 3 years ago and it was 90 for nude HR, whirlpool..50 tip max. But like I said it was a while back. Nice place, tho.
  7. shorty

shorty

I live near there and have contemplated going in until I read some reviews here on UG. The consensus seems to be nice girls, young for the most part. Mixed ethncity (WOC, latina, white, etc...). The consensus also seems to be that they are over priced. 90 door fee for whirlpool, suana and a mediocre soft massage plus $ for nude HR.

For that price you can head south on 287 to Oakland and go to Osaka for a great massage and HR. The reviews on UG seem to be very positive for Osaka. There is a new place in Pompton Lakes I'll be test driving later this week. I'll let you know the results.
  8. THE MIKESTER

THE MIKESTER Bronze

HI ALL. i need to know if anyone has been to the halcyon spa. i have not had the time in several years to get their. i will be in the area next week.is it worth the stop by or is the spa in lords valley pa better..... thanks mike