Any Info on Sandy at www.hardbodyz1.com?

Discussion in 'New York' started by nytoad, Sep 7, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. spikenyc

spikenyc

Sorry!

Sorry, I meant to post this as a reply to the thread below on Hardbodyz1.com.
  2. spikenyc

spikenyc

Sandy is for real!

I've seen Sandy a couple of times and she is for real. (although, I have not seen her since last June) Yes, she is definetly a looker! My doorman still ask me about her. Sweet girl from Israel, awesome body! Everything is covered in the session and she tends to take the lead. Light kissing and not a clock watcher. Have fun and enjoy!
  3. simon

simon

RE: SSR or (short Sandy review)...

She's been around the area for several years now. I saw her in '99 and found that while she does try to provide a good session, my time with her was rather uninspired. Any time that I've read positive reviews of her, they tend to smack of self-posting. I never repeated with her.

Oh, her pix are accurate.

simon
  4. Ozzy

Ozzy

there's one person on the boards who swears by her (don't remember who)....but everything else i've ever heard or read about her is very negative.......

and she's been around for a long time.
  5. nytoad

nytoad

Bueller Bueller!!

Bueller Bueller!!
  6. nytoad

nytoad

Does anyone have any information in regards to Sandy at hardbodyz1.com. I spent 20 bucks via paypal for membership to her site so I can get an idea of what she is like and got squat for it. I guess from that alone I should assume she is a scam but the site seems legit and is having problems and I think she is very hot.

Any help or input would be helpful.