Any info on Stockholm?

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by turboman2002, Nov 30, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. turboman2002

turboman2002

2. turboman2002

turboman2002

After a thoroughly exhaustive search...

I found two independents (I think). The first girl's site (Sexiga Wanda) is in English (Thank God). I really hope "Sexy Wanda" simply means "Sexy Wanda" and not "Transsexy Wanda" or something. The second girl "Isabelle" looks pretty darn good, but the site is in Swedish, and who knows what the hell it says.

http://www.stormpages.com/wanda/sid2.html

http://communities.msn.se/Isabellessida

You guys are great - thanks for your responses!
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2001
  3. Phantom

Phantom

Re: My memories of Stockholm......

Now that's my idea of heaven.
  4. One Eyed Trouser Trout

One Eyed Trouser Trout #1 Cowboys Fan

My memories of Stockholm......

were from early April a few years back and I was on a business trip. We went into Old City and I couldn't help but think that I'd love to have the cash it takes to warm the castle each year.

Also recall getting the cab back to the airport hotel, driving thru another part of town and all I could see were blondes in black leather.

Couldn't get over how clean the town was.

And, I almost ordered reindeer for dinner.
  5. turboman2002

turboman2002

Thanks for your advice Skagen! (EOM)

Much appreciated.
  6. skagen

skagen

Stockholm

Remarkable is exactly right: hobbying is not worth the money in Sweden, because if you're decent looking and 'exotic", you can get it easily enough for free.

People there are respectul of each others' privacy, so they may not chat you up, but will readily engage you if you initiate conversations. The women are, on average, better looking than NYC.

Don't know how old you are, turboman. But, If you're below 35, definitely check out area called Sodermalm (popularly known as "Soder"). Its Stockholm's closest equivalent to the Village - more laid back, casual neighbourhood and a lot of young people live there. "Pelikan" is one of the large, rowdy bars there is good to meet people.

If you're a bit older or more conservative, the bars in the center of town are okay. You may want to dress up a bit there- people in that age range can be a bit more formal than we are in NYC.

Also, there is a TGIF in the middle of town that is popular with the tourists and some Swedish yuppie types that are into American culture - might be your target market. Somehow TGIF has a more upscale image there than it does in NYC.

If all else fails, skip over to Copenhagen. Prostitution is basically legal there (for individuals, not agencies) and the non-pros are even frendlier than the Swedish women.
  7. remarkable

remarkable

After the tanning parlor, go get your hair dyed dark black at the Hair Salon, then go to the department store and buy one of those Don Johnson electric razors that automatically leaves 2 days growth length on your beard. When your cruising the bars, don't say you're an american... say Canadian, or better yet, that you live on some island in the Caribbean like Mystique or Tortola or something. (Swedish chicks are pretty tired of americans).

Of course the Eastern Europeans tend to prefer americans.

Good luck and have fun!!!
  8. turboman2002

turboman2002

Thanks for the info Remarkable!

I really appreciate your advice...I'll go to the tanning parlor before my trip to darken up for the Swedish lovelies!
  9. remarkable

remarkable

Few and Far between

Stockholm is tough for hobbying. The Swedes frown heavily on it. Agencies and providers are heavily underground. Your only chance would be hooking up with a well connected native who might know a place. From time to time you might find a lady discreetly working a hotel bar. Streetwalkers can sometimes been seen, but always appeared to me to fall into the ultra high risk group.

Best strategy is to just go have fun down on one of the bar hopping streets like "Bibliotek", and try for the old fashioned pick-up around 2am, when everyone starts to forget their name and where they are. You might have a slight advantage seeking out an Eastern European girl who is looking for a extra gift to subsidize her rent. Most Swedish girls prefer Swedes, but if you have dark hair and skin tones, that seems to help, as often they want more towards the opposite of what they've had their whole life.
  10. turboman2002

turboman2002

I've searched all the websites - WorldSexGuide, PunterNet, Captain69, etc. and found very little info. I'm looking for indies or agencies and any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!