Any info on this girl?

Discussion in 'New York' started by StormBringer, Feb 7, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. pswope

pswope One out of three

M

Best to call her around 12 noon.
    As for DATY,don't know. Tell her that old bald guy from the Kew MI reco'd her on the 'net and then ask her discreetly.
  2. marquez156

marquez156

Thanks for the info and one more quick question pls, how does she feel about DATY ? Is that forbidden or allowed or YMMV ?

Nia is hard to get in touch with.

thanks again
  3. pswope

pswope One out of three

nia vamp

No,they are not real. she has a sensational body and a very sexy face. She is also very nice,quite shy at first. If you're into gfe type service,she's not the one. But she does aim to please and she succeeds w/ me.
  4. marquez156

marquez156

pswope, are Nia Vamp's breasts real ? She looks amazing, I am going to see her soon.
  5. JohnBoy

JohnBoy

Nice body, but $300 is more than I usually spend. Has anyone seen her yet?
  6. StormBringer

StormBringer

Stormbringer

As an ex navy seal, I choose that name from an old Deep Purple album cover. Everyone had their own handle. Sort of a winged Pegasus and its hoofs causing a great storm. Causing the storm but apart from it. Not sure what Mach of the band it was, but David Coverdale was lead singer at the time. I heard of Moorcock but wasn't sure if it was a joke about morecock. More useless info. lol
  7. Lemurrush

Lemurrush

Guess not...

Moorcock was/is a Fantasy writer - wrote a great series about "Elric of Melnibone" - who used a great sword - actually a sentient being, under the guise of a sword, which was called Stormbringer...

More useless info, that isn't even helpful in Trivial Pursuit...

Lemur
  8. StormBringer

StormBringer

Who is Moorcock?
  9. daro

daro in loco CM

SB, neither one of those girls, comes close to Pebbles, when
    Pebbles was performing. Pebbles was a knockout. Also light
    skinned. Possibly a mix.
    These girls are just so so. The other girl on the link, Victoria
    Style, looks more like the Pebbles of the 80's. IMHO.
    P.S. I think she grew up in East Orange.
  10. Lemurrush

Lemurrush

BTW - SB...is your 'handle' a tribute to Moorcock?

(LOL - which, in and of itself, is a pretty funny coincidence, huh?)

Lemur
  11. pswope

pswope One out of three

Never met the Nia you posted a link to
  12. StormBringer

StormBringer

I posted the link I believe Nia is a different girl than Nia Vamp. thanks
  13. pswope

pswope One out of three

Nia Vamp a/k/a Naomi and f/k/a Charley has one of the best bodies,I have ever seen (including Dakota) and is quite attractive as well. She is an ex-stripper.

She is very nice,but also very shy and if you are looking for gfe type service,you would be better served seeing Dr D (aka Dakota). On your first visist,your bj will most likely be covered,unless you establish a high degree of trust.

I happen to dig her and she recently provided me with the best orgasm(because I have known her since she broke into the business, she has an incredible sense of what makes my dick feel great and provides a great effort towards giving me a shooter type of bust) I have had in a few months. But I'm weird.

(I'm now returning to oblivion)
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2003
  14. StormBringer

StormBringer

15. StormBringer

StormBringer

16. StormBringer

StormBringer

I made a post requesting any info on a WOC that advertises on eros. Did I forget to click on submit new thread or was this deleated(if so why). Her name is Nia but looks a little like adult videa girl Pebbles. I'll include the link but let me know if this is not allowed. I do see others making posts like this. Any info would be appreciated.