Any New Year's Resolutions?

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by robnotbob, Jan 1, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Phantom

Phantom

Wimpy,

Please send me an email.
  2. wimpy

wimpy

Well, One of my five top providers will be seen this weekend. I finally contacted Shauna and made the appointment. one down and 2 of 4 to go. Since Brenda and Nicole are retired, is there any replacements that I can use. Suggestions fellows.
  3. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

Compare

I wouldn't call such information necesarily useless... just probably useless

With

You just never know when some seemingly meaningless piece of info is sunddenly "meaninglful".

And I'm sure that we don't disagree.
  4. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

You never know what kind of information will trip someone's particular "kink" and lead to a session. I could easily see someone, upon learning that a lady was a trained classical pianist, wanting to have some activity while she was playing. Or wanting to have some fun while someone while she was bent over the motor of a '57 Chevy tuning their carbuerator.

You just never know when some seemingly meaningless piece of info is sunddenly "meaninglful". lthough I agree that i also don't think that's what fletch was talking about.
  5. justme

Whil egregiosly overpaid, neither my mechanic nor my favorite chefs charge the kind of hourly rates that a pro does. I wouldn't call such information necesarily useless... just probably useless. But I don't think that fletch was talking about this sort of thing.
  6. Ozzy

Ozzy

so if a certain girl can cook up a storm or fix my car.....thats considered useless information?
  7. fletch

fletch Voice of Reason

That was exactly my point. Post the facts and let everyone make their own judgement. If there is a reason offered by the provider, post that too. Or she could post it herself.

Certain, *ahem*, other boards use any means necessary to snuff out legitimate information. Moderation to some degree is always necessary, but when it rises to such a level as that, it makes the board useless for discussion and research.
  8. justme

OnTopic - to decrease the proportion of my dating life that are commercial.

OnSubTopic - Badz... what??? If someone doesn't show up for an appointment, I can't begin to understand how it would be unfair to post a review that said, "She didn't show up to the appointment." Truth is never libelous.
  9. Ozzy

Ozzy

My Resolution......

to start charging for info............on all these awesome girls. ;)
  10. robnotbob

robnotbob

sb: Ay, there's the "rub". (or not)

Anyway, on topic...RESOLVED..to follow my good friends MrNY and Ozzy and go only where they tell me to go, because pretty much everyone they see is awesome.

Also to apply for a government grant to pay for all of that.

[Edited by robnotbob on 01-03-2001 at 09:08 PM]
  11. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

badz,
    Are you married ? All husbands are presumed guilty till they come up with a good explanation.
  12. badz

badz Bronze

[Edited by badz on 05-23-2001 at 09:41 PM]
  13. wimpy

wimpy

14. dicer5

dicer5

wimpy,

if any of the 2 ladies want to come to nyc, and they want to make sure they have enough interest here, you can count me in. btw, does torry have a website
  15. fletch

fletch Voice of Reason

badz, I don't understand your point.
  16. Highlander

Highlander

Thanks all for your comments!

I understand that there may be "extenuating circumstances" that may lead to so-called "no-shows". It happened once. I learned from it. I talked with other ladies about. I fully understand both sides of this equation. I don't mean to belabor this issue but, if you are willing to pay top dollar to indulge one's professional services, you should expect and receive professional treatment and courtesies.

There are two aspects to this business. Transactions business where I would expect the likelihood of stand-ups due to volume, and relationships where one is inclined to see the person on a regular basis. First contacts are always a transaction but I wouldn't have initiated contact in the first place if I hadn't considered it as a future relationship. That's why it is particularly disappointing when I get stood up. That's why I call days in advance and travel a good distance in the hope of consumation.
  17. wimpy

wimpy

Dicer5,

Tori Sable is fine!! I met her through e-mail. She sent me pics and she is on the money. I have read review elsewhere and everyone gives two dicks up. I e-mailed her but she said she would consider a NYC stop but the interest was not there. I have considered going to see her in Tennesse if my business put me in the area, but it has not yet.

Felicia is also one who may or may not come to NY.
  18. pswope

pswope One out of three

Highlander
    the issue you raise has been discussed ad nauseum elsewhere. suffice it say,that in the absence of extenuating circumstances,it's inexplicable to me that either side could fail to give the courtesy of a call advising that an appointment has to be cancelled or postponed.
    Unless a lady has "second thoughts" about seeing you,I wouldn't regard this lack of courtesy as something personal.

[Edited by pswope on 01-03-2001 at 11:39 AM]
  19. dicer5

dicer5

wimpy,

never heard of torry, but have heard of felicia. do they ever come to the nyc area.
  20. robnotbob

robnotbob

Call me crazy (OK, you're crazy), but I am inclined to give the lady the benefit of the doubt on a sample size of 2 posted reviews.