Any one ever gone to the Redroom

Discussion in 'New York' started by Jeff, Jun 30, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Julienyc

Julienyc

Oh Boy You are wrong

Baby, I know this is an old post but take another look and put your glasses on the girls are better at JBs , and Julies anytime .
  2. Luciano

Luciano

Hannah, Darling!

Hannah is good attitude made flesh. Why don't you come to NYC Tokyo Flower?

I think good incalls and good outcalls are two different types.... Outcalls have to be ready for anything and sweet; incalls have to be ready and sweet.

It takes time to charge up that 100 watt smile, so I am sure a great outcall must rest between gigs!
  3. Geezy Muldoon

Geezy Muldoon Gold

[Edited by Judge Crater on 07-13-2001 at 06:12 PM]
  4. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Bahuba...

Just say, gimme back my money! LOLOL
  5. zoulou

zoulou

I really dislike those Flash sites. For an incall place it is way over the top and as a customer I feel suspicious.
  6. dansmith111

dansmith111

Last year, I visited their Lexington location. If it's the same one, it was called the "Hot Spot". I visited with Alexis, who was very nice. Everything was covered, but quite enjoyable. However, I will go back to Julies; she has the quality that I enjoy. As a matter of fact, I'll be in town next week and will make a point of visiting Julies!
  7. Hannah of Tokyo

Hannah of Tokyo

Hi Bahuba!

Well, you look like you've been busy since we met! I'm glad I made the cut!

Well, I've never worked in a "house". It sounds a lot like real /reel work... I wonder if I could even hold up! I have a friend who lived in a hotel room in Chicago for a week just ordering delivery food. She made a lot of money, but I don't think I could have done it. I just have too much on my mind to be able to see a bunch of strangers all in one day and still be polite to them all.

If I were in Chicago for a whole week I'd want to take a few evenings for some nice entertainment, jazz, dinner, etc. Life isn't just for making money! And I sort of want to treat everyone well, even the total social misanthropes, it's a karma thing I guess. I sort of hope we get to meet again this summer, but of course me coming up to NYC is sort of like bringing coals to Newcastle, there must be thousands pretty much like me! (this is your cue to disagree.... ;-)

http://www.geocities.com/hannah_of_tokyo/
  8. Luciano

Luciano

Re: Hype

I SECOND THAT OPINION

For example - Catherine:
    http://www.ny-exotics.com/ads/inbl/incat502bl.htm

Very attractive woman, very mediocre $$$$ session. She acts remote, annoyed, and treats you like 2 month old milk. If you saw her on the street you would say "Te chiero, Babeee!" and mean it, but if you see her in a session, you would wish you had your $$$$ back.

I guess if you are extremely unconcerned with other people, you could get by on looks alone; for the rest of us attitude matters.
  9. Julienyc

Julienyc

Hype

Dont believe the Hype , Pretty is as Pretty does , I hire real pretty girls all the time and some just don't make the grade , I have a lovely 18 year old southern Bell her name is Summer, she has the thinking that her looks are all that is needed and in my place it just will not make it. She has promised to work on it and I really hope she does. Like Robin, she is a hot read head, worked at JBs ,Red room, PIT , Logans , she is a beauty but in the session she lacks the GFE but some guys just like to be with her due to her looks and rack and reputation as being a upacale girl, with a body to kill for, I have her with us for her beauty but, I let my guys know what to expect in session. Pretty girls will follow the high price houses but they come the full circle around and usually start with Julies and always come back due to safety , cash flow and a great Madam to work for :)
  10. Julienyc

Julienyc

Re: Red Room

I really find that the presentation is the whole come on and if it looks great it sometimes is and it sometimes is not. In the U.S. the old saying still goes If it cost more it must be better, unfortunetly it is not always the case, but smiles , eye contact , body lingo ,is always a must ,this is one thing that I tell the girls right away, when a client comes to the door ,phones are put down, food eating in front of clients is a mortal sin, speaking among themselves in other lingos is a no no , books down in other words the client holds the floor and attention is on him only. I have worked in houses where girls are on phones reading and ignoring the client and I always found this to be real rude ,I promised great price, good girls and a nice clean place for my guys if I ever found myself as a Madam and I really feel this is so important.
  11. Julienyc

Julienyc

the hype the site,

I guess it is all in presentation because the girls are all the regular girls that travel the houses. But I do love the site it is really a good way to get an excellent price it is really in the presentation and it is a nice one.
  12. woodman

woodman

Well finally got in the site. Anyone having problems once in you may need to go and update the most recent macromedia updates. Alot of sites using macromedia usually offer a link for the updates but I guess they forgot that.
    Great site though..
  13. Luciano

Luciano

Please do start a thread on that

That is a useful skill. I generally pick on impulse and don't always do well as a result. Picking smiling ones doesn't always work either. What are your methods?
  14. skagen

skagen

Correction - Chernov

Chernov, sounds like you went to the cheaper location on Lex (180/230). The more expensive location is nicer and priced at 190/280. Better chance of GFE there, if you pick well: ie pay attention the the girls demeanour when they introduce themselves. Actually, someone should start a thread on that - its the key to picking girls that you don't have reviews of in an incall place...

But personally I find that the cheaper location is a fine value fine getting your rocks off with a younger girl than you typically find at Julies etc. On the other hand I'm not particularly obsessd with GFE, as long as the experience is pleasant or neutral....
  15. jgd

jgd

I was able to see the site with IE 5.5
  16. woodman

woodman

Seems like the site is down now. Couldn't get it to work at all.
  17. Jeff

Jeff

Thanks you just saved me $280.
  18. Chernov

Chernov

Red Room

Visited twice, which was enough. Cramped and shoddy apartment. Nice looking selection of gals during both visits, but service was mediocre.
    Better environment, more enthustiasic gals, and greater value at Julies, Janes, Amandas Angels, and other incall establishments in Manhattan
  19. Luciano

Luciano

What is the deal with the two different locations? One is apparently upscale? How do you know which one you'll get?
  20. skagen

skagen

The pics on that website are all real but half of them are old, and outdated - so you might like a girl on the website and she's not there anyway. Plus, the best looking girls that they have ones (from their 59th St location) are not on the website at all

Forget about browsing the website. REd Room isn't like Julies where you can count on seeing a particular girl on a regular schedule. Just go if you feel like it you're comfortable with the pricing. Its far from GFE experience at the lower price location (180/230), but its worth it on looks. At the more expensive location (190/280) you have a better chance of happening ona GFE, and the girls look much better than JB's, Ruby's, Sterling, Julies etc....