any review on paige from woodside/astoria lapdance girl?

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by october2000, Mar 17, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Breastluva

Breastluva

Paige review?

Is there a review of Paige that several you are referring to? If so, please help me locate it (I can't come up with anything else in the search), as I'm thinking of going to see her. Thanks.
  2. pepegutierrez

pepegutierrez

Correction about the FS. Apparently someone is using her pics stolen from her myspace account. Ugh. Craigslist can suck sometimes...
  3. pepegutierrez

pepegutierrez

She's 36 and finally offering FS for a short time. I guess the laps don't pay the bills. I contacted her via *****. Waiting for her reply. Doesn't advertise a number.
  4. LARRYDARRELL

LARRYDARRELL

I think I have some better questions, maybe some one has some better answers.

A good lapdance can be satisfying.

If the girl is hot and into it, it can be great.

I think her rate is $100...

Is the session or dance for the full hour or what?

If I can hump her for the full hour it may be worth it.

That is if:

1- she is a nice chick as someone has indicated?

2- and has nice perky tit's? The picture seam to show she has nice perky ones but pictures can be deceiving.

3- and if she does allow hands on or hands all over like The Harmony Theater, Go Go Ramma, G2000 (dayshift).

If you put a lubricated condom on your penis it is no longer a "dry hump".

I know I am the rare type who just can not cum from a HJ, but I can cum from humping a nice young girl (while having a lubricated condom on) who lets me feel her up all I want.

So those who have seen her please let us know how comfortable she is with our hands molesting her and can I hump her for the full hour.
  5. Mr. Wet Wooly

Mr. Wet Wooly

I don't blame her depending on what slipped out of your underwear.
  6. Veeb

Veeb

I sure didn't have that opportunity. Anytime something slipped out of my underwear she stopped dancing and told me put it back. I will say this though, she is a very nice girl personality wise.
  7. neilz

neilz

Save the $ and finish yourself reading a UG review.
  8. wildman1234

wildman1234

I saw her this Winter....choch is right about the dry humping, I didn't feel rushed, and she lets you finish yourself....not too bad for $ IMO...
  9. Veeb

Veeb

I saw her a few months ago. Choch described her right on. IMO a complete waste of money, I couldn't even finish. She also wears 2 layers of underwear for her protection, lol.
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2006
  10. Mr. Wet Wooly

Mr. Wet Wooly

That's an expensive LD and nothing else!
  11. seeker6591

seeker6591 banned

hey you never know...if he hurrays.
    he justed posted another one of these in a different thread. lol
    he is busy as a beaver. lol
  12. Thorn

Thorn

Since he seems unable, or unwilling, to have read the rules it is doubtful he will have the chance.
  13. seeker6591

seeker6591 banned

i have a neat idea...why don't you take one for team here. Go try her out and come back here and a post a review ????
  14. RuffToy

RuffToy

Sorry to see you go November. It was short but sweet.
  15. october2000

october2000

any review on paige from woodside/astoria lapdance girl? plz any reviews are gonna be helpful. She posts on craigs list. She only only offers a lap dance for 100bucks. Nothing else