Any Rev's of Lisa or Jennifer UTG Advertisers

Discussion in 'New York' started by TuckernotSucker, Jan 17, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. lisa

lisa

Re: Lisa

hi sorry ive been away from my beloved computer for a while ihope that no one thinks i was being snobby
    i will be in ny on mon the jan 29 until fri there was some talk about someone calling me and i hung up i was having trouble with my cell phone and we got disconnected since the # was blocked i could not them back also my ad seems to have been deleted so i will be placing a new one
    hope to here from you
    xoxo
    lisa
  2. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Ozzy

If the girl that I missed is on Long Island, perhaps I can meet her sooner, like tonight. Contact info if you have?
  3. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Well, I recently sent her an email to say "hello", let her know that there was some discussion and questions here, and that I thought it would be great if she stopped by to answer questions, etc.

Didn't even get a reply email.
  4. dicer5

dicer5

i saw her ad, but was wondering, is she good as say all the famous ones from ny that people talk about.
  5. Slinky Bender

dicer,
    I think she splits her time between NYC and FL, and is available both places fairly often.
  6. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Lisa

I might be checking her out next week I will let you know!
  7. dicer5

dicer5

is lisa in the NY area? her ads doesn't seem to indicate much. also, would she be someone worth while to try to set up an appointment with?
  8. pswope

pswope One out of three

Ditto to jmCurry's comments on Jennifer NYC. While the aforementioned limitations apply,in my experience they are offset by the following
    1.awesome body
    2.A very strong ability to use that awesome body to maximize your pleasure quotient
    3. just a plain cool chick. no patronizing phoney bullshit. just alot of fun to be with whether you're schtupping or downing a beer.
  9. jmcurry

jmcurry The Insider

I have seen Jennifer often, both since she became an independent provider and in several of the agencies where she was formerly employed. She offers neither of the services in question, although time with her is well spent. Hope this does not sound like a contradiction.
  10. frog

frog

and here I was thinking some sort of urinary tract thing
  11. Slinky Bender

I think he means http://www.jennifernyc.com/ who advertises in the classified section here ( I think the "T" is a typo and should be simply UG for Utopia Guide ).
  12. jmcurry

jmcurry The Insider

I know someone named Jennifer, but the UTG designation has me baffled. Before I offer an opinion, let me know if this is the correct provider. Thanks.
  13. Ozzy

Ozzy

tucker......

re: lisa...
    she's good friends with that girl that you missed the other day.

btw her celing fell down in her apt (real bad)due to a leak from upstairs. she should be getting back to you when she goes back home in a few days.
  14. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

These two women look hot. Anyone with personal experience care to say. Especially interested if they BBBJ and/or kiss.