Anybody else marry their AMP girl?

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by koondog, Mar 20, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. hobbyaddict

hobbyaddict

Mba

MBA from Boston College

2. ShelbySmoked101

ShelbySmoked101

Thanks for the advice and humor, any train wreck I survive I’ll post.

Thanks and you’re right, but my hard-on keeps me moving forward.

Everything’s already locked up, small chance of a pro who’s just spending the night accessing anything important.

Problem 1 is a live-in pro can defeat any lock I have, and might be able to do so w/o me knowing it happened.

Problem 2 is “public” info. I’m thinking of using 2 wallets, the public one with a couple of low limit cards, no damaging info (not sure yet what to do w/my my driver’s license). I don’t see how to keep her from speculating about the real wallet (which she’ll find if she thinks it exists).

Problem 3 is giving an AMPer my keys (which I’ve never done). A pro w/my keys could mean no problem, apartment cleaned out, or me dead. I’m conflicted about this.

I assume the Victoria’s Secret purchases won’t be for me but for the expected away-play.

No sign yet of those deal-breaker problems, but then again she’s never pissed when my cum gets into her hair, so who knows what she’s thinking.

Good idea, but won’t happen since my apartment is nicer than hers.

That’s too old school for me. I prefer using a Taser.
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2006
  3. Al Kikuras

Al Kikuras

Does it matter what brand? I like Lava with the fine sandy grit, and hard as well.
  4. vermeer

vermeer

The secret of any successful marriage is to beat your wife on a regular basis.

The ho needs to know who be the boss.

I used to beat my wives with a belt.

You might also want to try a big bar of soap wrapped in a wool sock. This will not leave bruises.

Try it and report back.
  5. dan1999

dan1999

solution: cancel your credit cards, hide your working bank account, hide your assets, change your name and move into her place!
  6. pusieDr.

pusieDr.

chalk this up to a life lesson and move on you know it was a 50/50 marriage knowing her job. now go out meet someone who has a good job and build on that this will only kill you if you keep thinking what you should have done different. just one ? and i am not trying to be rude but knowing what she does at the job how could you deal and relax knowing whats going on. you must be a very understanding person and maybe thats why you got bit on the ass. no disrespect. you are more understanding that i ever could be i think i could never relax in that marriage by the way i hear that alot of amp girls have gambling and drug problems some have even told me.
  7. Traderdave

Traderdave

Shelby,
    If you're going to take the plunge then lock up your credit cards and check book. Keep monitoring your finances and add a fraud alert on any credit cards. This way if you see a $1000 charge for Victorias Secret etc you'll at least be ahead of the game. You're playing Asian roulette
  8. Gavvy Cravath

Gavvy Cravath Moderator Emeritus

Shelby, didn't you post in this thread three or four months ago? My brother, the writing is on the wall...don't do it, my man.

Gavy
  9. ShelbySmoked101

ShelbySmoked101

Air raid Pearl Harbor, this is no troll

I’m considering making a rookie mistake, letting an AMP pro move in with me.

Why am I such a fool?
    How will my $ disappear?
    When will I wake up dead?
    And, how fast will the quantity/quality of the sex decline?

Napalm, insight, experience appreciated. (I do use UG's great search engine.)

Was it Reagan who said with Russians “trust but verify”, Russian MPers “verify”, Asian MPers “run away!”?
  10. suddanlyknot

suddanlyknot

I think I'm pretty much like most guys.. go to an amp..I'm happy.. I get off and leave.. there are times that I say.. wouldnt it be cool to do this everyday.. wake up with a massage and a bj.. I dont think it would take long to realize that a provider.. just like any other wife.. would stop the bjs the day after you are married.. when you rmind wanders into lust for your amp girl.. think .. where will she go when she is tired and ready to move on.. back home.. usually with your loot.. Im sure there are some success stories.. but not mahy that I have heard.. Im surprised rollin hasnt jumped in.. him and I have disagreed over some monor issues.. but the mann has been through it.. be smart.. be safe
  11. Traderdave

Traderdave

Who goes overseas meets a girl and gets married in 3 months-duh.
    MAIL ORDER BRIDE?
    Old Chinese proverb-Marriage in haste repent at leisure
  12. oddfellow4870

oddfellow4870

13. Al Kikuras

Al Kikuras

14. Al Kikuras

Al Kikuras

L Ron??

http://dianeticsbook.com/index.php?type=go?ABCDEFGH
  15. ShelbySmoked101

ShelbySmoked101

You can piss in any pool you want, I don’t have one.

I judge people based on their character, not on what they’re doing when I meet them, since I have no idea what they’ve done before I met them. And neither do you.

So, when you meet that woman at the vegetable stand...
  16. Al Kikuras

Al Kikuras

My bad

I mean't True love :p
  17. misterrr

misterrr

"...believing that amore' was on the specials menu." I believe that would be true of any MP provider regardless of ethnicity!
  18. Al Kikuras

Al Kikuras

John Kerry is that you???

Not trying to piss in your pool, but the latter wins 95-99% of the time. Just ask any guy who had his Aorta surgically removed by an amp pro believing that amore' was on the specials menu.
  19. ShelbySmoked101

ShelbySmoked101

The third rail of whore-boards...

Whether an AMP worker could be a suitable wife comes up so often that it’s worth enduring the inevitable flames to recount my experience.

My conclusion is yes, an AMP woman could make an outstanding wife.

I know because I keep in touch with several former FS AMP prostitutes who right now have stable and loving families, and in some cases are quite successful professionally. If you knew them now you’d never believe that they earned their masters degrees on their backs.

My conclusion is also that an AMP woman could make a terrible wife, and I know because without the knowledge of their husbands, a couple that I’ve seen regularly have continued to earn their spending money on their backs.

Judging any woman’s suitability as a partner is primarily a matter of correctly judging her character, and if you make a misjudgment on that, the odds of your relationship being successful are low regardless of whom she is. How a woman puts food on the table provides a clue to her character, but it is just one clue of many, and it may (or may not) be a misleading one.

And since you can’t ever be sure you really know what anyone’s past is, relying on what you think is her past is also a faulty way to judge suitability.

Concerning the women who have successful families, when they worked at the AMPs all were full-time students who sacrificed to improve themselves, and all were genuinely considerate and caring people, which became apparent as I got to know them.

Concerning the two living the deceitful lives, both are very physically attractive and therefore women whom I desperately wanted to fall for, but whose manipulative characters became apparent as I got to know them (on my first visit I offered to give one a computer I was replacing, and she suggested instead that I buy her a new one… Wrong answer!).

All of the women in the two groups did the same things for their customers, but the two groups are as different as night and day.

And if you met one of the manipulators at the grocery store, relying on what she does for a living wouldn’t save you, since you’d never find out what she does…
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2006
  20. oddfellow4870

oddfellow4870

This is certainly and mainly true. But even while doing business, people look for connection, fun, amusement and even relationships of a sort, as long as it doesn't hurt the business itself. It's clearly foolish to take it too far, but entertaining to take it past a kind of cold, business only attitude. Think of your ATF as a vendor you look forward to buying from because you like their information, style and sense of humour. But they are, after all, still just a vendor.