Anyone Else Have This Problem With Her?

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by circle360, Mar 4, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

I dont know this girl, but Id like to welcome you to the club.
  2. circle360

circle360

Recently I tried setting something up with accomodatingfem at(Steve Case's soon to be old company) and everything seemed ok with the price during the *****s back and forth.then she said on speicifed date she will call me in the AM.No call that day.I give her the benefit of the doubt and ***** her again figured maybe she was busy or something came up.She apologized and then she did the same thing no call.So now im Pissed off.She apologized and said she lost my number.So I ***** her my number.by this time I didnt want to see her.Because I have no patience for this shit.I just wanted to see if she would actually call the last time.So she says she will call around 12 that day.I miss her call at 130.No message and private number of course.Then I see her online and ask if that was her.And she proceeds to say yes it was LOSER.You missed out.And then I looked at her picture again.And she wasnt anything great.

So was wondering.Has anything like this happened to anyone with this provider accomodatingfem