Anyone ever see busty Russian Eva from CL?

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by paulbunyon, Feb 10, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

2. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

Thanks Rich, I'm glad the big head won out this time. Bonerfide LOL!
  3. Richardrzhpippin

Richardrzhpippin

I seem to remember reading what appeared to be a "bonerfide" LOL review of her on CL which reports she is very, very large and much older than pics.....
  4. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

Yep, you got it RuffToy. Hope for the best but expect the worst. I've got that bad feeling that once she opens the door I'll be sorry I wasted my time. Its happened more times than I care to admit.
  5. RuffToy

RuffToy

I've been inching closer, noticed her for a while too. My gut instinct is to stay back and wait for a qualified review....if one ever materializes. Not in the mood to TOFFT on this one. I also feel, like you, that there's more poundage on her than the pics show. Only an instinct...but that's how I operate.
  6. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

I saw a thread in the CL section that could have been talking about her but I'm not 100% sure. Reviews about her were bad (especially that she was a LOT bigger than her pictures showed--if this is the same girl I'm talking about). She's been advertising on CL a lot lately and I almost took the plunge last night but the big head thought better of it. Sounded sexy enough on the phone and quoted me $160 for the 1/2 hour. If anyone has any info I'd appreciate it. Her adds say she is in the E. 60's in Manhattan and her pics look good enough but we all know that they could be decieving.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/ers/132922842.html