Anyone ever try this MP?

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by bushleaguer, Jan 25, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. bushleaguer

bushleaguer The CDC

Thanks for the info. I don't know if I'll head down there if it costs that much for what you got. That's a bit pricey for myself as well.
  2. MooseKnuckle

Massage Place in Plainfield

Yes, I tried this place when it first opened.Its on Gracie Place in Plainfield, right off West Front Street, between Rock Ave and Clinton ave.I was offered a nude massage for one fifty, just fondling and rubbing,and let go a shot on her ta ta's.She, and the other girls I saw were mid 20's early 30's,delightfully slutty looking, if a bit overweight.Kinda pricey for me for what i got, haven't been back.
  3. bushleaguer

bushleaguer The CDC

Hi everyone, I'm new. This board is really cool. Look forward to sharing experiences and such with everyone.

I was wondering if anyone has tried this MP I found in the Ledger. The add says "Alexa and Lea" and is located off of Route 22. I called and got an answering machine. The message said they were located near Rock Ave. (in Plainfield I believe) and offer an "American staff."

I may give it a try this evening. I'll call back, and I guess if I don't get an answer I need to leave a message and wait for a callback for a precise address.

I have been to MTM, which is in plainfield off of Rt. 22. They have some nice looking girls, but it is very pricey. FS was offered for $$, which I balked at, as the provider I was with wasn't very attractive and was too business-like.

A ways back I used to go to the Horizon Center...also off of 22 in Plainfield. They've since closed down though. Too was a cool place with nice providers. I remember one I saw named Jessie who had a killer body.

Thanks for any info. any may have on this place. Have a great night.