Anyone had the pleasure??? Stacy 516 325-3968

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by johnmator, Apr 22, 2013.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. derp82

derp82

I setup an outcall(1:45pm) to be at my house in 30 minutes. Her locations about 15 minutes away. She was pleasant on the phone and seemed to be okay with everything. Texted the address and she never showed up. I waited around an extra 20 minutes before sending a text to see if something came up. nothing. Waiting another 10-15 minutes then figured i'd give her a ring since she never responded that she got the address. Still nothing... I'm guessing she got spooked. I was nervous and had a bad cell connection when speaking to her, and I think I started to talk too much lol. If anything comes about when I try again next week, I'll surely let you guys know.

P.S. don't call me surely.
  2. lovelight

lovelight

Any DATY Available? It makes or breaks me in the 250+ providers
  3. lovelight

lovelight

Spoke to her

Ive spoken to her twice but still haven't gotten to see her. I appreciate the review as when it comes to 250/hr and up I like to know what Im getting myself into.She seemed very nice ,intelligent on phone but she was too far from me both times when I called on thaose particular days.
  4. Compulsive

Compulsive

Just saw her.
    Great girl, still loves what she does, mid 20's, attractive, pleasant. Not a stick, but not overweight. Everything is covered.
    Took the hour at $250. Could have gone for the half, she's too hot to last the hour.
    Not a high volume provider.
    Will see again.
  5. streetracer2k4

streetracer2k4

My buddy wants to meet this girl. How old do you think she is actually? Good for a nooby to break him in?
  6. evens1234

evens1234

has anyone been with her recently? i have not been able to contact her. iv called many times, left messages and texts.
  7. johnmator

johnmator

Oh well

Left two messages and text her...no response........
  8. johnmator

johnmator

Great !!!!!

Gfe ??? $$$$ ????
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2013
  9. trigeek

trigeek

10. johnmator

johnmator