anyone hear or know anything of cutelittlepussycats

Discussion in 'New York' started by JohnJ, May 10, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Stecchino

Stecchino

world cup

Good luck to the US boys who play Mexico at 2:30 am ET (plenty o' cappucinos). If Arena makes the right changes in the starting lineup, the boys should pull it out against an opponent they know very well.
  2. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I was on Mulberry Street yesterday morning getting a cannoli while everyone was watching the World Cup.

Cream Puffs are good too.
  3. JohnJ

JohnJ Repentant Sinner

Ohhhhhhhh.... I love watching you eat Canolies..!!!!

and who says you're gonna be missing them..??? Fear not... for I thinks red wine...pizza...and canoli make for a good start...

See you soon.

John J
  4. Nine Lives

Nine Lives

Yes sweetie pie..... it's ALL your fault!!! =P

One thing I'm going to miss about only doing outcalls is all the goodies!!! Those canolies were sum kinda good!!! HMMMM Italian foreplay anyone?
    Hoping your doing well!
  5. JohnJ

JohnJ Repentant Sinner

Gee... is this where it all started..????? LOL

John J
  6. Stecchino

Stecchino

Their money.

(not that there's anything wrong with that.....)
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2002
  7. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

dont do this to me....

I had no idea this was an old thread.....i never even looked at the dates...........I see posted that skye is working and my erection nearly knocked my keyboard off the desk........then I look and see its june of last year......drive me fucking crazy.....I cant find a girl like that anymore......thanx for teasing me.......Im going to take a cold shower now....
  8. April

April Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace

Wow............thanks for bringing this thread up Oz man (in another thread ) I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed by everything that has happened. I find myself where I was almost EXACTLY a year ago. When I look at the posts many of you had made it makes me realize that all is not lost, I still have myself, my integrity and yes Skagen my reputation. Enough of you know me on a face to face basis. Some of you I've even been trusted to drive home. Some of you I trusted with IOU's after reading this thread......the good the bad and the ugly I see what once was and could be again. Like fine wine I get better with age. I'd also like to thank many of you for the support and the phone calls of well wishes. The whole reason why I started incall was because I wanted a more "hands on" position. I spent aalmost a year talking to gentlemen and when I had the incall I was able to meet them and ya know what...... all most every single one was a pleasure to talk with and sit and chat over coffee or a drink. THATS what I will miss more than anything. Meeting you guys on a one on one basis and your reactiopn when you found out that little old me is "Ethel" I will miss you, but I'm still here on the phones. Who knows I might just start going back to the underground parties, there is something about perverts that I love.
    =P
  9. frog

frog

Nice ad on UG April :)
  10. nj_buck

nj_buck

You hit the nail on the head, fishy!

My feelings exactly fishfry. I for one am in a long term relationship and saftey is very important to me. I always opt for the CBJ instead of FS and do not engage in DATY, DFK or BBBJ.

However, I do prefer the GFE as you describe it. I like to be made to feel desired in a sensual way while connecting in a friendly, playful manner.

My feeling is that if you dont enjoy what you do, you wont ever be good at it.

- Phil
    'a wink's as good as a nod to a blind man'

P.S. - If you want to exchange NJ providers that accomodate 'true GFE', email me at:

philmccrackan@hotmail.com

[Edited by nj_buck on 08-17-2001 at 11:55 AM]
  11. JohnJ

JohnJ Repentant Sinner

to GFE or not to GFE........

Fish nailed it on the head....

My personal taste has always been to have great connection and feel that the person next to you wants to be there partially because she enjoys what she does. I've come to realize that in my somewhat limited experiences in the hobby that I have never gone to the same provider twice. I think its been for two reasons. The first of which is I've never met a provider that excited and thrilled me to such a point that warranted a second visit. Second, I enjoy the process of meeting someone new, learning a little bit about them, discover what makes them tick, and enjoy the natural differences that occurs amongst all woman.

A perfect find in a young lady is always one with a great demeanor... I've always loved dating women that were "Ladies in Public and Whores in the Bedroom"

I think earlier on this thread or another thread I post review on Juli.... Yes she is GFE type... so anyone interested read that thread about her.

:)
    JohnJ

[Edited by JohnJ on 08-17-2001 at 10:19 AM]
  12. pitman_nyc

pitman_nyc

Cutelittle...

Hell, I want the blond with the mask on. Speaking of which, how about all the girls greeting you in their catgirl costumes?
  13. llc

llc

here here fish fry. It is always a better experience when she is enjoying the experience as well.
  14. hombre

hombre

The man speaks truly.

I would add, the girl is willing to have fun. Not necessarily sexual, but is willing to enjoy herself. A lot of providers have trouble getting that naked.
  15. fishfry

fishfry

"I used to think GFE was more the attitude than the acts.....I mean a girl can do all those things and still be very mechanical and un-girlfrind like."

Absolutely,

And no matter what some men may say, GFE is all about attitude. You can get a bbbj from a streetwalker who is picking your pocket while she's sucking. And you can have a very intimate personal experience with a woman who saves her kisses for her personal boyfriend.

Somehow, GFE has become a codeword for bbbj, daty, and dfk. Perhaps that's less subjective so there's less confusion.

But for me, GFE will always mean that she makes me feel as if she really wants to be here. There's a degree of emotional connection and interpersonal relatedness that makes me feel like her boyfriend for an hour, and not a trick.

If a girl provides bbbj, daty, and dfk but is mechanical or "professional" and she doesn't go that extra mile to allow a personal connection, it's not GFE.

fish
  16. Jeff

Jeff

I think a girl should have some right to chose who and what she will do to take away the choice seems more evil than to let her have some freedom. Many girls are in this business because they need to eat and pay the rent not to buy a big 25” color TV or new car. They are people not just fuck toys.
  17. April

New GFE

Here is somthing new for you guys...........SCARLET total GFE (according to your description as well as her attitude!) package....her stats as well as pics will be up with in the hour. If you like big gals she is not for you, but if your into that petite little gal look you'll luv her.
  18. April

Some of the gals actually get gun shy if I tell them that they are seeing someone that I met through a board. I have found that girls who I know usually provide things like bbbj (the YMMV, but ya gotta pretty good chance)tend not to because they don't want anyone knowing the specifics. Girls will actually say they won't because there have been times when someone might have put them down for doing it. And I KNOW they do. If you e-mail me or call me and let me know what experience your looking (with NO graphics) for I'll give you my recommendation and let you know who MIGHT be able to accomodate you best. I have learned the hard way to never say so and so is a sure thing, because if it don't happen it makes me look like I fibbed.
    I used to think GFE was more the attitude than the acts.....I mean a girl can do all those things and still be very mechanical and un-girlfrind like. Thanks to you guys I have learned what the majority consider GFE, this way we're all on the same page *wink*
    p.s. Pamela is a gal who IMO is VERY girlfriend like in all ways, Juli might be too what your looking for .
    April =P~
  19. chickd

chickd

Who are the real GFE's on the roster??

April:

You've been very forthcoming with information about the ladies that
    work for you. I'd like to ask which of your ladies (that you're aware
    of) provide the full GFE experience; which for me is:

DFK
    BBBJ
    DATY

I know that you know what those things are :). I'm especially
    interested in Daphne, but would like to know about others as well.

Thanks,
    chickd
  20. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

Hey, Carl, where's that fluffball button? (Whenever you think you'll never need something...)