Anyone Know anything about Krystal from CL

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by nipplepincher, Jul 19, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. nate_hayes

nate_hayes

Sorry I have not had a chance to write a detailed review, but it sounds like everyone is having similar experiences.
    I got a smile as well, Slink. She's not unpleasant, actually quite willing and friendly with the chit-chat. She just doesn't seem that into the sex. She was moaning for the DATY and I think it was real judging by her lack of "performance" for the rest of it!
    I am still kind of intrigued by her submissive side, she seems willing to be used a bit hard which is a turn on. I had 4 fingers in her, bnaging away with no complaints.
  2. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

While she was a bit distnat,at least I got DFK and a smile (and on
  3. nipplepincher

nipplepincher banned

well i'd done the deed

I tried her out last week, and what's said is true. She is kinda cold and probably the only provider with the biggest ass gaper I have ever seen ( to top it off it looks like the last guy before me was ruff on her ass. The thing was bleeding)

And to top it off she's skinnier than her pic.

So in your into cold sex go for it. If not then pass

Nipple

P.S. thanks for the reply
  4. shorty

shorty

from what I can find - it's a situation of YMMV. She definitely did drop her rates. Not sure if it's a drug issue but as ruff said - things are slow and everyone is lowering their rates or offering specials. It's a buyer's market gents.

From the recon I can do from other sources - she looks a lot younger than her pictures show her. She's not quite GFE and she's submissive to a certain degree. Reviews indicate that she's not "into" what she's doing. Catch her on a good day and you might have a good time. Catch her on a bad day and you'll be crying in your beer afterwards. Definitely YMMV. I know this doesn't help much but it's all I could gather.

I'm waiting to nate's full review before I book with her. She's on the bottom of my to-do list.
  5. nate_hayes

nate_hayes

Finally had a chance to see her and will post a review in the NY section with more details when I get a little more free time. The short version is I don't think it is her in the pictures (90% sure) but she is quite cute none the less. Slim, young asian (said she was 20 and I don't doubt it) with small A's. Reasonably accomodating but not enthusiastic in any way. Greek is extra, but I didn't ask how much because by then I was not all that interested. All in all a good looking, nice girl with a very uninspiring performance. I doubt I will repeat.
  6. nate_hayes

nate_hayes

I'm still trying to hook up with her to report beack, so far I have had no luck, she has only been available for outcall and says "call back tomorrow for incall" but has not been able to get settled in a place yet.
    I saw a reviewon craigs list and it was positive but did mention no kissing and no BBJ, which doesn't jibe with the GFE but the reviewer did say athe rest was the real deal.
    I'll keep trying to book my trip to Greece and let you know how it goes.
  7. tonynyc

tonynyc

100 FOR 30 MIN OF GFE, GREEK - There has to be a catch here
  8. scoochamenz1

scoochamenz1

you say this like it's a bad thing
  9. RuffToy

RuffToy

Happens to be a slow time for providers right now. Noticed a number of "bargains" out there. Look at the spcls some of the ladies of UG are offering right now. 45 min french lesson with Betty for 100. is a freakin deal and a half.
  10. nipplepincher

nipplepincher banned

Krystal(again fromCL)

I've noticed she's gotten cheaper and cheaper by the months and posting almost every day now.

I worry why she's reducing her price so much ( plus considering she looks better then half of the girls on craig's list) I smell a drug habit coming
  11. richieny

richieny

I think there was a good review of her here maybe do a search.
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2006
  12. nate_hayes

nate_hayes

Spoke to her and she said outcall only today which does not work for me. She says incall will be available tomorrow so I'll try again then!
  13. nate_hayes

nate_hayes

If I can get in contact with her I'm willing to take one for the team and report back!
  14. nipplepincher

nipplepincher banned