Anyone know what happened to Andrea?

Discussion in 'Southern NJ/Eastern PA ( Philly, Allentown...)' started by lurkey, Jan 23, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. lurkey

lurkey

although

I have heard from a hobbyest elswhere that Leah is with Bobbi's girls under the name Tonya. if anyone can verify let us all know please.
  2. harrynj

harrynj

Hobby_guy and bj, thanks for the replies. :(
  3. bj

bj

I heard she moved back (home?) to Florida and no longer in business (at least this business)
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2003
  4. Hobby_Guy

Hobby_Guy

The web site may work, but . . .

Harry:

While speaking with Andrea, she told me that it was a friend (hi, hi) that put up the web site and that she did not even own a computer. Therefore, you may not want to rely on the fact that the web site is still accessible. Sorry to give the bad news.

Like everyone else, I don't know what happened to Andrea and Leah. It is possible that Dan might know.

HG
  5. harrynj

harrynj

I know it has been awhile but has anyone seen her? Andrea's website still works but there have been no recent reviews.
  6. jackhenry

jackhenry

Who knows

I think we ought to get a private eye to patrol Exit 4 on the NJT just to track down the UTR providers
  7. lurkey

lurkey

So JH, Do you have any idea what happened to them?

As to ***, for every one good and true review there are plenty that are bull or simply copies. I read yours and I agree 100%. I also saw the posts for folks no longer around that are just a crock and I have also talked to pro's who say that the things said about them were total fabrications.
    Lurk
  8. jackhenry

jackhenry

The duo

with Andrea and Leah was out of this world. I could fuck those two till the cows come home. I've got a review of these nymphomaniacs on ***. Believe me, it's real. I'll admit their business skills are below par, but when they kissed, sucked and fucked me till I was exhausted, all was forgiven. Check it out, I was one of the early reviews. I totally stand by it!!!
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2003
  9. gordonbackwards

gordonbackwards banned

They even had a Whilom review dated last week....where did THAT come from?
  10. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I know
  11. Casper

Casper

I bet some of them posting reviews are girls.
  12. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

You bang girls.
  13. Casper

Casper

Bill it's not fuck them but BANG THEM
  14. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

yeah, fuck them! Let them post all the fake reviews from people who don't even know the girls.
  15. lurkey

lurkey

When they offer free membership and access to otherwise blocked areas in the site for posting reviews then one can only expect cut and paste or plain bull postings!!

But ya gotta love the search engine with the phrase "cum in mouth" and the choices "Yes, Swallows or Yes, Spits or No but Facial"!!
  16. Casper

Casper

***: Just because you see a "new" review, doesn't mean the reviewer had a session recently with her.

And as always, it never means it's legitamite either.
  17. rollin

rollin

So what does that tell you about ***.

They have been known to reject reviews for not being explicit enough, not having web info or phone info for the provider.

I guess *** thinks that all providers should have a web page and a phone number to be posted for all to see, whether the provider is UTR or not. I have had 7 reviews that I tried to post rejected, todate, for lack of info of some sort or another. Screw Them.

Hey...Now.....
  18. lurkey

lurkey

Hope ur right but the message says no longer in service which usually means its disconnected, but thanks for answering.

As for ***, I saw a review for Alini the other day and she has been out of the country since the beginning of the year!!
  19. uptowngirls

uptowngirls

She is still in the business I saw a review about her on *** today. She constanlty has problems with her cell phone, it probably got turned off, give her a few days and try the number again I'm sure it will be working.
  20. lurkey

lurkey

Her number no longer works..