Anyone seen Carly?

Discussion in 'New York' started by Daniel_NYC, Feb 3, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. rigid66

rigid66

Unlike some people I do it all in good fun Daniel
  2. LOUMA

LOUMA

I think her past threads are consistant with her service today, I would take my money elswhere if i were you.
  3. Daniel_NYC

Daniel_NYC

Yes, I am not perfect, which is why I posted the above clarification. It is also true that I don't jump all over the newbies when they commit a faux paus. Hey, you never know when you'll screw up yourself!

But thanks for bringing it to my attention and rubbing it in!
  4. rigid66

rigid66

Now who isn't thinking??? If you would do a search you would find several posts and reviews on this girl. Kinda like doing your homework to coin a phrase from another thread!!!!!
  5. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

now let me think...
  6. wizard070

wizard070

I saw Carly a few weeks ago. Before I did, I questioned her on the review she received here previously. She offered some explanantion over the phone that didn't seem to make a whole lot of sense. Something about her originally working for someone else and there being a miscommunication. The explanation did not sound reassuring, but she was very adamant that I would not be disappointed and there would be no more "miscommunications". So I took a chance....

No regrets. It was a great session that included all the usual activities. She was a sweet girl and I enjoyed the time we spent. Pretty face, big, fake boobs, and fun personality.

Hope that helps.
  7. Phantom

Phantom

Re: Re: Re: Anyone seen Carly?

There are great sets of implants. So good it's difficult to tell the difference.
  8. buddyyy

buddyyy

Last edited: Feb 3, 2003
  9. frank735

frank735

Re: Re: Anyone seen Carly?

Aren't they all? I haven't fondled a pair of fake ones that didn't feel like softballs. Something about an unnaturally hard set of tits that just kills me.

Maybe I haven't felt enough fake ones to find a nice pair yet?
  10. Socketome

Socketome Silver

Really? I think they look pretty hideous and she should sue her plastic surgeon. I'm sure she's a nice gal with a lovely face, but that's a pretty nasty boob job.
  11. sushiman

sushiman

Bill,
    Just tell us who you DON'T want to bang....make it easier for all of us.....

Sushi....
  12. justlooking

justlooking

You mean like now it's an excellent high-priced hand release?
  13. Daniel_NYC

Daniel_NYC

Yes, there are many posts concerning her here. Other than Woodmanny who got a BBBJ out of her she seems to be a high priced hand release.

I was wondering if anyone has seen her more recently and if her service has improved.
  14. leglvr999

leglvr999

Hey Dan

I seem to recall that someone posted info on her here a while back.

I don't think it was good either..
  15. sean960

sean960

Really...

How unusual Bill.....
  16. pat49cat

pat49cat

Theres a review of her on ***
  17. Casper

Casper

Bill it seems to me you're on a crusade to bang the whole female population. I think SB should change your monikor (??) from Flounder to "I want to bang her". I'm sure you'd like that better anyway.
  18. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

They do look lovely and I want to bang her.
  19. Daniel_NYC

Daniel_NYC

Have been looking at this ad on EROS:

http://www.eros-ny.com/files/ny-carly6.htm

I have even spoken to the lovely lady, but before I take the plunge, does anyone have any usefull information to report?

[​IMG]

they do look lovely don't they?

Dan