Anyone seen the Italian Princess on CL?

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by handjive, Feb 1, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. flabbergasted

flabbergasted

I guess it all rlative, if you are seeing the ad for the first time, then you are new then???
  2. ChuckUFarlie

ChuckUFarlie

Interesting she says she's new here and it's her first night when I've been seeing her ad for over a month.
  3. UG Staff

UG Staff Staff

Maybe twins who got tired of being asked to do girl-girl action.
  4. DoNotDisturb

DoNotDisturb

I found the same pictures on another site, same visting dates (wish I could remember where it was) - unless she has a transporter.....IT'S A SCAM....BAIT & SWITCH all the way
  5. Daddycool

Daddycool

Like you said just be prepared to walk out and not let the little head take control. But what you just said"there's a good chance they'll pull a B&S on you, and that you're prepared to waste time (setting up appt., going to the place, etc)" can happen with any girl at any time on any one appointment. So the risk is just as great with her as anyone you are meeting for the first time.

DO IT ALREADY (handjive)and don't forget to ask about greek.
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2006
  6. its_mousey

its_mousey

I'm inclined to agree - you never know. Besides, even if it is a bait & switch, maybe the girl you wind up seeing is actually not bad at all. That has happened to me on occassion. After all, you're always free to say no, turn around and walk out if the girl turns out to be thoroughly unappealing.

So, as long as you don't mind that there's a good chance they'll pull a B&S on you, and that you're prepared to waste time (setting up appt., going to the place, etc) feel free to go for it (and make sure you post a detailed report! :) - heh, is that self-serving or what!)

*Squeak!*
  7. Daddycool

Daddycool

Just do it!!!

I say go for it. She looks good but not "too good to be true". I mean I am not looking at scarlett johanseen (sp) here or Kira Knightley. The girl in the picture is good looking. You don't know if you don't go for it.

Side note, when I saw Dakota, I got the same thing. Bait and switch, pictures are 5 years old etc. She was nothing like what "other" people were saying and she was awesome.

Just go for it. and report back. If she takes it in the ass I'll see her next.
  8. UG Staff

UG Staff Staff

Most of the bad "reviews" on CL are the competition.
  9. its_mousey

its_mousey

I agree that it's probably too good to be true, but in general, these so-called "reviews" on CL are very unhelpful.

The particular 'review' previously mentioned lacks any detail whatsoever such as whether the actual girl is comparable or not, or whether the reviewer decided to go for the girl anyway.

Indeed, many CL 'reviews' are mere one-liners that is usually comprised of "she's a dirty ho" or "she's a bitch" etc. Very uninformative, very unhelpful and even casts doubt as to whether it is a real review at all.

*Squeak!*
  10. handjive

handjive

Thanks

Thanks for the heads up. Should have known it was too good to be true.
  11. mcduck

mcduck

12. mcduck

mcduck

I have seen at least one post on CL claiming bait-&-switch, which I find all too plausible. Alas.
  13. handjive

handjive