Aphrodite - Tori Review

Discussion in 'New York' started by JustAGuy123, Aug 2, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. JustAGuy123

JustAGuy123

I unexpectly found myself with a few hours to myself the other night and felt the urge, so I called Pam. It was pretty late and she apologized that no one was available just then.

I told her that I had a great time the last time I saw Tori, and told her I was dissapointed. Pam asked me to hold on for a minute and when she returned she said she just called Tori and evidently, she remembered me and said she would love to see me again. Thanks Pam - I didn't even have to ask.

Later, Tori let me in and greeted me with a nice DFK and pulled me on top of her on the bed. I had to peel myself off of her to get into the shower. The next hour flew by as we went at each other like a couple of teenagers. All standard acronyms apply - she's very accomodating and responsive.

For those who have not seen Tori yet, she is a petite, skinny girl without an ounce of fat on her body. Each time I see her, she seems to get more and more into our session.

It was very late and I wasn't counting on a 2nd cup, but she coaxed it out of me anyway. She has that additude that I love and she's a winner in my book.