APM requests your assistance

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by Slinky Bender, Jun 29, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. jp1064

jp1064

And most of all, an organized review database. A free one for those who review!
  2. jp1064

jp1064

By the way, how about a prize for the number 10,000 user. But, I guess everyone would start putting in fake names.
  3. jp1064

jp1064

Slink, how about offering the girls in the other states a free ad in the ad section for maybe 2-3 months to see if that gets something started. Maybe ask them to post your url in their e.mails like "see my ad on UG!". FREE stuff always works, and it's basically just another few pages to put up.

I think part of the problem is that new people from other states obviously see that the board is NY/NJ overloaded, and can't find any useful info here. Don't forget, the majority of users are lurkers, not posters. They all want to see what others are saying, but don't want to post themselves.

I think you need some ad incentive to at least get them to hit the site more often. But I also wonder how many of the lurkers are from other states already.

I mean you have 9085 users. How many of them actually post. can you tell?
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2002
  4. April

April Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace

I think the best way to get other areas to post is to just get the word out. I'm surprised at the amount of clients I speak with that are not familiar with this board. I'm certain I've brought many traveling as well as non traveling guouys to the board. I guess you guys can do the same by telling girls you see as well. A great deal of you travel because of your jobs, I'm sure info in all areas would be helpful, not to mention helpful if a girl is thinking of traveling it would in turn be just as useful to her.

my 2 cents
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2002
  5. kromrider

kromrider

I will do the same with my carolina people
  6. vegasjim

vegasjim

Slinky
    I will try to get some of the Vegas crowd to post.
  7. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

See, that Carolina board is a perfect example. The whole reason we started that one in the first place is because we had a request to do so. We didn't want to do it, because we didn't think we'd get posting. So, we said to the provider who asked for us to start it:" We need some proof that it will be active. Get a dozen people to write to us that they will participate, andd we'll put it up". Well, we got the dozen e*mails, put it up, and then not one of those people ever posted ( including the original provider ).
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2002
  8. kromrider

kromrider

I am suprised that the Carolina board never really took off. There is a ton of action down there. Ever think about working out a deal with eros or one of the exotics sites maybe some banner exchange will spark up these areas??
  9. Monk

Monk

I tried to interest some people in Britain with this board, but they didn't have any incentive. There wasn't enough info here about what was going on over there, so they didn't see the point when there are other boards over there already which offer this service.

Perhaps if you target areas which don't have active "John's" boards, but do have active hobbying scenes, you might have more luck. Off the top of my head, Toronto, Montreal and Miami come to mind.

It could be that, in the NY/NJ/CT area, we're mostly talk and no action...if you know what I mean.
  10. Flounder

Flounder Sleeps with the (rest of the) fishes

Man, it's a mess up there.
  11. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

I forgot the "tongue in cheek" icon
    hp
  12. Phantom

Phantom

.....wonderful......:rolleyes:
  13. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Well, Boston TBD is in the middle of a nasty monkey shit fight- maybe some of those boys will wander over here.
    hp
  14. akshun

akshun

do people in other parts of the country know about the board (who also hobby)? If they don't know about it then they won't be active. I learned about this board from the Bigdog board.
  15. Wow. That was almost too easy.
  16. One Eyed Trouser Trout

One Eyed Trouser Trout #1 Cowboys Fan

Try what again?

Try what again? Try to make NJ something other than someplace else?

What you think we are....magicians?
  17. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

OK, let's try this again.
  18. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Re: I have tried...

Hey HP you sick bastard wheres my BEER!! LOL!!
  19. Humble Narrator

Humble Narrator

speaking of cheap fun...

Dudes, I was in Zurich about three weeks ago and had some serious fun. The best was this outdoor cafe off Lange Strasse that had about 100 ladies that were from all over the world and the going rate for an hour in their hotel room (never further than 100 feet away) was 100 Swiss Francs! (about 58US). Found this delightful Brazilian girl that just absolutely rocked my world. After about 10 positions, DFK, BBBJTC, I was spent. Too bad I only had limited time for fun there! The whole dynamic changes when it's legal. I had earlier made it to a brothel (one of six legal and legitimate in the city) but while it was fun, the price was more like here, so not a real value.

Anybody going to Zurich, don't bother with any of the cabarets. As for the place I mentioned above, any cab driver will know this place. It's the only bar in the red light district with an outdoor seating area.
  20. Ozzy

Ozzy

i'm not in Rio YET!!!

NJ.....they do have two fotball teams.......

even though they're called NY..........lol

how 'bout a staten island board?

btw, one of the clubs gabby's talking about is called "HELP". they're like disco's except that you can have your pick of whats on the dance floor for about 100-150 hr. some lower level clubs are 150 for the whole night. obviously theres lots of negotiations to be had in these places. and from what i hear....these girls are serious GFE and they are all hot!