Apparently The TWU Is Providing Commuters Sex To Make Up For The Incovenience

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by justlooking, Dec 22, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. lamont5123

lamont5123

Don't understand this...

What's up with that?

Since when are Haitians animals?

Last time I looked, they are people, too.
  2. ChuckUFarlie

ChuckUFarlie

A bunch of savages in this town

Feel like throwing up every time I hear your mayor claim what "safe clean" service there is on NYC mass transit.

True story: One hot summer day, near rush hour, a train pulls into the station and it's crowded as usual. One of the cars is nearly empty except for a few people getting off. I figure it's probably just a car with a broken air conditioner and thought what the hell, I'll endure the heat for a few stops until the train starts to empty out. The people get off and I enter. Well, right in the middle of the train on one of the seats is a mound of shit. I mean a fucking huge pile. It was the worst smell I ever encountered.

Amazing how someone can take a shit right on a train. Also amazing how the 5 passengers who got off the train walked right past me as I was getting on and didn't even mutter a word. No "hey buddy you better not go in there" or "don't go in there, it's nasty." Not a fuckin word. What a bunch of savages.

That train should be taken out of service and burned to ashes.

Even without that incident, the NYC mass transit system is by far the nastiest, filthiest, noisiest, worst of any transit system I've ever had the misfortune of riding.
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer

Who would want to get a bj from a transit worker. She might go on strike before CIM and ask for a 8% increase and immediate retirement with lifetime std screening.
  4. hedonism4me

hedonism4me

They admit a $1 billion surplus (which means it's probably $2 billion), and they want TWU to give back. How people can side with MTA is beyond me.

But again, why can the unions be fined so dramatically, and management can not, even though they regularly stall negotiations. How many other contracts go 2 or 3 years after the old one is expired before they are settled.
    Apparently they can do as they please, without worrying about "the law". Maybe its because they are appointed by those who approve the laws?

What other recourse does TWU have if they are getting screwed and no one cares. They talked, and talked, and talked, and no one cared until they went on strike. Then everyone cared!

All I know is, as with everything, the result is, the little guy, Joe Public, winds up getting screwed. And now for sure, the fares will go up next year. Lets give them $3 billion!

My $.02 - Maybe worth more or less, depending on your views.
  5. ollumi

ollumi

Take that to court, not to us. That's the essense of the message. Especially when the union was not even able to coordinate the strike with its international HQ. Given AFL-CIO's spotty history and corruption of its own, you'd think some lessons were ingrained by now.
  6. scoochamenz1

scoochamenz1

the taylor law also says that only the state legistlature can make changes to the pension system, and that management has to make a TIMELY offer during negotiations. not spend the whole fucking surplus then say here's our offer just before the contract ends. where are the fines for kalikow and his band of terrorists?
  7. daengman

daengman

The TWU and its members have no right to strike. The Taylor Law says so. When a person signs on to work for the MTA or any of the other public service jobs covered by that law they give up that right.
  8. MetroJay1

MetroJay1

The strike was very inconvenient for all including myself because I walked 3 miles each way to work but they had to stand up for their rights.
  9. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

shoulda fined those mofos 25 grand each for each day they struck.
    nothing more than an act of terrorism.
  10. MikitheMilf

MikitheMilf

ask amy

she knows it all
  11. flagship

flagship

irony or poetic justice
  12. whitelightening

whitelightening banned

Have you seen some of those ugly haitian animals that are running your trains. I would not fuck them with Vermeers nigger dick.
  13. Lou Grant

Lou Grant

It's going to take hours before they can get the system going because, get this, most of the TWU employees use mass transit to get to and from the job.
  14. akm495

akm495

maybe, but keeping away from that third rail can be exciting!!
  15. akm495

akm495

They certainly did; without offering a reach around.
  16. moneyshotsnj

moneyshotsnj

Especially if black Hugo is the conductor
  17. blondekelly

blondekelly

I wonder if they meant covered or bareback.
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2005
  18. daengman

daengman

At he beginning of the strike the TWU said that they were going to fuck all the riders.
  19. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Well, I did hear a lot of folks saying "Fuck the TWU".
  20. Cloud Nine

Cloud Nine I had to open my big mouth.......

I'd rather fuck the Honda than a subway car.