April/Heaven/Julie drama: caught in the middle

Discussion in 'New York' started by ***Flash***R, Jan 18, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. JohnBoy

JohnBoy

Actually, when you come on this PMB and air your dirty laundry the discussion ends when we say it ends.
  2. ***Flash***R

***Flash***R

The discussion had ended, everyone had left the room, and all that was left was the wall. LOL

Actually the real intrigue is Kimmie hooking up with Psychosis.

I picture Kimmie and Psychosis sitting on a long park bench necking...

no, make that Kimmie and Psychosis lying across Bill Furniture's member...
  3. Kimmie

Kimmie

OOPS sorry Bill..

Hanging with you was the highlight of my week, after that though it was all down hill :(
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2003
  4. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Maybe we should hang out again this week!:D
  5. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

What the fuck are you talking about!?!??!?!?!??!?

We hung out on Tuesday!!!!!

I don't fucking believe this!

Was it bad because I didn't let you blow me in the parking lot?

Because I wanted to go into Chuckie Cheese's???

Sheesh!;)
  6. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I made it up myself...Aren't I creative?
  7. Kimmie

Kimmie

Let me know when and where!

Depression shopping is fun!!
    :)
  8. Psychosis

Psychosis

Not a bad idea. If u sometime really want to, let me know. I'd like a nice lunch or drink break then do what I usually do when I'm depressed. Go shopping and spend money on silly gadgets and computer equipment that I will probably use once or twice and then throw into some closet or drawer never to be seen again. Then I have the nerve to wonder where the hell all my money goes to. All I have to do is look around me and in any of my closets and I have my answer. Last time I was depressed I left to buy some little gadget and came back home with a puppy and a brand new $1000 DVD player. Mind u I had just purchased a DVD player about six months B4 this.
  9. Thorn

Thorn

Thorn to wall: Hello wall.

LOL
  10. ***Flash***R

***Flash***R

Thorn, you are having trouble reading English.

Otherwise you would have read that I have already agreed to disagree. Everything is fine. :) But a word of advice to you, It is best to really understand an issue and/or thread before passing judgement. IMO.
  11. Thorn

Thorn

Flash, you are having trouble reading English.

Clubber didn't say you started the ISSUE, he said you started the THREAD, and since you are the first post in it that certain seems highly likely. :)

His point about deminishing returns in this for you is well founded. It can't work out any way other then bad, as proving a negative is next to impossible.

Agree to disagree and move on.
  12. badz1

badz1

oh c'mon you guys!!! roast his ass!!!!
    i'm getting sick just reading all these mushy post... THAT'S IT... can't take it anymore, this is my last posts!!!! good bye y'all!!!
  13. Kimmie

Kimmie

Psychosis, there is NO need to apologize... I can SO relate to what you said...

I probably had the worse week of my life last week. So I feel you.

I can also relate to you about being open to love someone. Sucks huh?

Opening up is a very hard thing for me to do as well, but for me once I do, they smash my little heart into a million pieces, so its best to just not to love at all..

Dont go back to hobbying just because you are afraid of committment, or afraid of allowing yourself to be loved.

Yes it is easier to pay, I know that, but you can not compare the love you get from someone who genuinely loves you, to the momentary affection you get from a hooker..

Maybe we should have a drink or lunch sometime and be miserable together, after all you do live right near me!!
  14. Psychosis

Psychosis

After reading Kimmie's messege I felt I had to apologize for my stupidity. Afterall the misunderstanding was my fault.

Cute rhyme Bill.
  15. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Guess who's back, back again?
    Psychosis is back, tell a friend!:)
  16. Shoreguy

Shoreguy Silver

He's back

We all have bad days. Some even worse then others. Welcum back to transaction based relationships

Hi Ho

SG

We now return you to original topic - April/Heaven/Julie
  17. Psychosis

Psychosis

I want to apologize to u Kimmie. I thought u were speaking to me because on other boards that I go to, others when they post a messege for me call me P so I took it for granted that this was being done here also. Please accept my apologies Kimmie and everyone else here also. Its been a bad week with everything going wrong and I am sorry that I jumped to conclusions. I know its not an excuse but I was not thinking straight. I've had a lot on my mind and too many bills to pay and my judgement and common sense were impaired. I am sort of ashamed by this because for the first time in a very long time I lost totall control of myself throughout the day yesterday. I made my best friend in the world feel like shit and my GF wont come near me now because she is afraid of my temper (its the first time she ever saw me this way). Maybe it is for the best. A person like me can only hold a wonderful person like her back. Maybe its time that I realize that even though I am very much capable of loving someone it is very difficult for me to be open enough to allow myself to love someone or be loved or even liked by someone else. I guess its back to hobbying for me where there are no emotional ties, just a business transaction between two consenting adults.
  18. Casper

Casper

Re: Hmmmm..

Isn't it time you gave up the hobby again ? ;)
  19. optimist

optimist

Hmmmm..

It seems that all one has to do is post on this board to be “caught in the middle”.
  20. Kimmie

Kimmie

Psychosis, Listen to me closely. I WAS NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU!!!! I was talking to Pswope!

The only person I call P on this board is Pswope. I apologize for the mix up. What you said to me was very kind, I appreciate it. I appreciate anytime anyone calls me beautiful.

When I posted that I was NOT putting myself down, I was trying to be "cute"

Now get your ass back here and start posting!!!!
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2003