Are all Mongers on the East Coast?

Discussion in 'New York' started by foder, Feb 27, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. traderjack09

traderjack09

Re: Re: DA

I agree, back to thread # 1
  2. jackhenry

jackhenry

Why are is there such a disproportionate number of fruits and nuts in CA??

Just kidding.. I love SF... But this board and it's moderator originate here.. so there's your answer. *** originates out of LA and you only find La La landers in *** chat rooms.
  3. foder

foder

DA

Trader, thanks for the clarification! I didn't think there was anything wrong with the question, but you never know...

I guess I am just lucky to be located where the action is, although, as I've said before, you all should check out some of the Saint's posts on Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo and Rio - on WSG.

I was there last year, amazing quality, GFE's and for about 40 - 50 US! Part of the reason I'm just starting to hobby here is that I figure for the price of 4-5 sessions I can get a plane ticket to South Am and REALLY have a good time...
  4. Cloud Nine

Cloud Nine I had to open my big mouth.......

Re: DA

No, I'm going to make it my mission in life to keep this thread near the top. We need it as a reminder that 99% of commercial sex and discussion takes place in NY. (The other 1% is in House-ton.) Lest someone forgets this and accidentally places a thread in the general or more appropriate section.
  5. traderjack09

traderjack09

No man didnt mean to imply LE. I have a buddy in Cali, who I call the Dirty Anglo, hence "DA" I jus told him about this board whil he was in NY..
  6. machiavelli

machiavelli

DA = dumb arse
  7. mr_deviant

mr_deviant

for SF info

check out www.sfredbook.com .... i hope nobody takes it the wrong way but RB blows away UG in terms of info and community. The hobby is MUCH more out in open there.
  8. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

foder, this is mainly a NY area board. There are a few people from Florida too, but it's mainly NY & NJ.
  9. foder

foder

DA

Ummm, no I don't and if by DA you are implying that I am LE then I apologize if my question seemed to be asking for inappropriate information.. I was just curious and it's a slow afternoon.

I noticed BD has a more even distribution, WSG is good for international, K11 or Penhball for Cambodia etc....

Anyway, I will leave this up for about 30 min - to give you time to read this, and then delete the thread, or at least my question (not sure about editing rights)

Thanks anyway,.

Foder

OK, just tried to delete and apparently you can only edit your post within 60 min of posting it...

Please disregard this thread...may it quickly fade to the bottom of the pile
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2003
  10. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Just some free nights coming up, wanna try some new waters around here.
    Alot of people pissing in the pool Im swimming in lately.
  11. JackT

JackT

Desperate times call for desperate measures!

Be careful out there! (especially when playing close to home).
  12. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

(huuummm....what's he up to?)
  13. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Trader, have a question for you. Can you post a few of the bars/singles over 30 on the north side of the Island. Real discreet places.
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2003
  14. traderjack09

traderjack09

Foder, do you happen to go by a nickname "DA?"
  15. Cloud Nine

Cloud Nine I had to open my big mouth.......

I've learned the hard way that NYC is the center of the universe, despite the fact that justme refuses to acknowledge that fact and still lives in Texas.
  16. foder

foder

I just looked around for some info in the CA section and there wer around 4 threads.... Why is there such a disporportionate number of UG members on in the NYC and NNJ area?

Any ideas?