Are Foreign “Love Tours” Still Legal ?

Discussion in 'Cheap Thrills' started by HOTSCHOOLGIRL, Jan 27, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. John Y. Doe

John Y. Doe

I should not say this, but you could make a lot more than $23.5M by keeping the site alive and making it a fee-for-service, private web site.
  2. Casper

Casper

Will that deal prevent you from opening up a new UG type site? If so I'll be your front man.
  3. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

We may be taking UG down permanently in the next month or so. We are currently negotiating a deal with a group of Fortune 500 companies for $23.5MM to make it go away. (We keep telling them the payback period will be less than 6 months).
  4. John Y. Doe

John Y. Doe

Re: Utopia Guide

UG does not kill the economy, it STIMULATES the economy.
  5. Casper

Casper

Utopia Guide

The productivity killer. No wonder the economy's in the tank
  6. shade024

shade024

utopia

this is why i spend 5 hours a day reading this board. I love it. You clowns make me laugh all day long.

thanks for all the great posts, you make my day go by that much faster.

shade
  7. John Y. Doe

John Y. Doe

It's in the bible or the Koran

8. Iceberg Johnson

Iceberg Johnson

Better Living Through Youth-in-Asia

Well, sure, I can still experience orgasm with my surgically-desensitized cock, but I can only imagine what it would feel like to rawdawg the tight little box of a Filipina cherry girl, or what a BBBJ administered by a veteran superslut would feel like with a God-given, unmutilated prickhead.

I might consider giving that Phuket Clinic a try when I go on my Asian sex tour later this year. I am interested in testing first-hand the alleged rejuvinating effects of licking young Asian poon combined with a steady diet of rice and dogmeat. I am also considering penis lengthening and having some lower ribs removed so that I can smoke my own pole and save some scratch in the future.

I have also heard of a new procedure where a small electrode is implanted in the urethra to dramatically increase ejaculatory strength and distance. I think I will get this too. Why not go whole hog? You only live once.
  9. DoctorHardOn

DoctorHardOn

The ForeSkin Follies

Iceberg, my man, you just want your damn foreskin back, now don’t you? I have noticed that this issue is real hot button for so many of the guys that I see in my practice. OK, so your are circumcised, and your are probably quite angry about it, now aren’t you? I know, none of us ever consented to having our goddam dicks clipped by those Judeo-Christian savages.

I notice that Gloria chimed in on this. Back when I ran a mental health clinic, all of the flannel-sporting bull-dykes in my bi-weekly NOW group ranted and raved about the clitorectomies performed in Africa. But, those same friggin carpet-munching femi-nazi bitches could care less about the penile plunder.

The Circumcision Caper is clearly one of the greatest of all under-reported thefts.

Now, not to try to get in on any free advertising or anything, but I am partners in a clinic in Phuket in Thailand (pr. Foo-Kay, not Fuk-It) that restores foreskin. We use stretch and splice techniques to restore the length. It works fairly well, but not as good as my next experiment promises. I have cut a deal with some of the African Muslim tribal chieftains in order to purchase donor skin. They have agreed to sell to our clinic the circumcised clitoral hoods of their daughters.

If this works out, there will be a steady supply of nerve-rich skin that we can transplant onto the once foreshortened cocks of Western men.

We are, however, concerned about the side effects from this procedure. In one pre-approval trial, we tried this clitoral hood transplant technique on an eager volunteer, one Mr. Paul “Pee-Wee” Reubens. I fashioned his extended foreskin from a little girl’s clitoral hood. Once Mr. Reubens healed, he reported that he had greater sensitivity, and more pleasurable feelings. However, he also reported that there were some unusual side effects. For one thing, he became more and more tempted into autoerotica (trying to bend over and lick himself) I ended up repeatedly treating him for neck injuries as a result. Secondly, he reported that dykes were more attracted to him, that gay TVs were confused, and that Bi-TVs behaved as if they had found nirvana.

Well, as you can see, there is much more work to be done in order to correct the foreskin follies.

Stay tuned for further developments. We are experimenting with dog penis transplants, but that seems to also have its own set of side effects.

From the meat locker,

Doctor Hard-On
  10. komplex

komplex

Male circumcision, is only really practiced in the US. You'd be amazed about the reasons why parents do this.
    I don't want to clean it, It looks weird, What will other people think....

Male circumcision is different from female circumcision because, the male still has all his nerve endings in the tip and can still enjoy himself. In female circumcision everything is gone, try getting it up without using the tip of your penis.
  11. Iceberg Johnson

Iceberg Johnson

Hips, Tits, Lips, Power!!

Why is female circumcision in Africa considered "barbaric" while male circumcision here in the States in considered "normal"? I never consented to having my "prick pruned" any more than the African girls consent to having their "clits clipped." Men who have been circumcised after becoming sexually active report a dramatic decrease in penile sensitivity post-op. Male circumcision is clearly an archaic religious practice designed to curb our natural sexual desires. I think it's about time we think about remedying our own barbaric practices, instead of trying to play global policeman.

Robbed at birth,

"Iceberg" Johnson
  12. *********

Hey Gloria tell Ms. Friedan I said Hi.
  13. bowwowatnow

bowwowatnow

You Naughty Pre-Verts

Dear Naughty Men,

I am so distraught (sniff) I sincerely believe that it is a travesty that you perverts want to take “sex-tours” overseas to cavort with barely pubescent young women. I am outraged. (boo-hoo, whine, whimper) It is because of boards such as this one that you men have a distorted view of sex. This board, and boards like it, are the real reason why men no longer find me and my sisters attractive. (growl, snarl) No, we aren’t good enough for you anymore, you think that you have to have little girls that are scarcely half my weight. I admit that at 225 Lbs. I have become a little porky, but all of my girlfriends say that I wear the extra bulk quite well, and that I am still not unattractive for a 40-plus y.o. woman. But, no, 40-plus isn’t good enough for you anymore, you have to go and monger in third-world shitholes so that you can find stunning, young, beautiful, obedient, and submissive little teenagers. It is an outrage that boards like this along with yahoo and geocities have all conspired to turn men away from the real beauty of full-figured dominant women such as myself. (Growl) If you must go to those wretched third-world places, then why don’t you go to deepest darkest Africa, and help all of the abused young girls that must still submit to “female circumcision” and endure clitorectomies (oh, that has got to hurt)
    Please, instead of having impure thoughts about cute little teenagers, please give all your money to me. Write to me, head-bow-wow-at-now-dot-org, and I will give you the instructions.

Now, go take on the day,

Gloria Sty Hamm
  14. genius

genius

Great link - tell you what, 1st I have
    to Make $10,000 a day, Sure thing according to an emai**l I got. I'll
    do that for a couple of days. Then I'll take some of the
    money from that and get my penis lengthened(another emai**l). Then I'll take the rest of the money and plunk it down on the trip. Just tell where I send my money.
  15. marc

marc

AAAAAAAACCCHHHOOOOOOOOO!!

Damn!! I think I am in need of a case of kleenex!!
  16. frank735

frank735

I smell a shill

First post is a so called ***** to her boyfriend for a sex vacation overseas and it includes the web address?????

I think this post should be illegal.....
  17. Casper

Casper

What school do you attend? Private or public?
    And what are you doing reading your b/f's mail. Now that's illegal ;)
  18. HOTSCHOOLGIRL

HOTSCHOOLGIRL

My Boyfriend Got this in his ****** (he is a TBD member) Is this kind of pervy sex-tour stuff still legal? What do you think? And is TBD like selling his ****** lists or something?

Hot Little Schoolgirl

>From: Vladimir Nabokov <small_smiles_69@*******.com>
    >To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    >Subject: Special Offer for TBD Members
    >Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 23:10:59 -0800 (PST)
    >
    >
    >Announcing – "Love Tours" in Europe and Southeast Asia
    >
    >"Small Smiles" - - We have traditionally provided very high quality safe and reliable Love Tours to Southeast Asia (Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam). We are now announcing that we are also in Europe. (Prague, in the Czech Republic) We offer sex tours for sophisticated hobbyists that seek to enjoy every little pleasure. We cater to men, only, and we have special arrangements for straight, gay, and bi gentlemen. Your fantasy can be discretely provided. Please write to us if you are interested - -
    >
    >small_smiles_69@*******.com
    >
    >Some Links and Photos - - http://www.******.com/small_smiles_69/index.html
    >
    >If you have no interest in overseas touring, but if you know someone who might would have an interest, would you please pass along this ******?
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >Small Smiles
    >
    >
    >
    >---------------------------------
    >Do you Yahoo!?
    >Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now