Are They Crazy?

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by petehanse, Feb 18, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. teeduke

teeduke

What's the web got to do with it?

jr‹

Have to disagree with you about the web.

Being on the web guarantees nothing. Web pics are no better guarantee of accuracy than print pics. Particularly when it comes to asian services.

There are a lot of local providers who wouldn't know the web from a hole in the ground. Yet they exist and among them you will find some gems.

$300 seems way too high. They won't get many takers at that rate. I'll bet the price comes down next week.
  2. Phish

Phish

Its a free Country

Hey, it capatalism and a free country - you can not only ask to the sky but the damn moon and the stars, nothing wrong with that, land of opportunity isn't it.

Whats sad is that there are a lot of suckers who fall for it.
  3. jrman66

jrman66 Ma-Ling Bok Ma Wong Gee

With the Internet...

My opinion is this. These days, if you are not on the web and are running an agency, how good can the agency be; or the girls, as a matter of fact.

I'd pay $$$ if I get a chance to check out the girl's picture first. Of course I've paid $$$ and what has shown up to my room has been less than stellar.
  4. daengman

daengman

my experience with asian outcall services is that can be bargained down.
    They may be posting $x3 hoping to get it, but if their not busy at that price they probably will come down to $x2 or lower.
  5. capitan

capitan

Pete,

Yeah, I hear you on that, but it all depends on your income and how much cash you want to splash on the "hobby". For most of us, $300 an hour is out of the question, but for the rich guys with real deep pockets, it's no big deal. It's all relative to how much cash you have to spend on this insane hobby.

Straight ahead,
    Capy
  6. Sidekicks

Sidekicks Moderator

or...

whoever pays for that is 'Won Dum Fuk' :)
  7. henry d

henry d

or..

I wouldn't pay that much for Sum Yung Gol. Or Sum Yung Gy for that matter...
  8. NoBiscuit

NoBiscuit

I'd pay that much for Sung Hi Lee.

But it is an outrageous fee.
  9. teeduke

teeduke

pete—

Probably just horny.
  10. petehanse

petehanse

Saw an ad in "The Record" for Asian outcall 973-490-0803. Very pretty girls outcall only $$$ per hour! If anyone pays this, they are out of their mind!