Are You Hot

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ryan, Feb 14, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. ryan

ryan

I can't believe that guy cried at the end of the show....... and I'm sure all his family and friends were watching too. ooh boy
  2. ryan

ryan

NICKI WUZ ROBBED !!!!!!
  3. mitchmaxx

mitchmaxx

WOOW, crap is such a bad word, I just hope my son doesn't turn out to be some know it all asshole like you.
  4. Stecchino

Stecchino

So you were more perplexed by the show ABC aired rather than the fact that your 7 y/o uses the word "crap"?

Not very surprising considering this is a pro Pete Rose guy. I hope his son grows up to be just as good a person as Rose is ... and judging by the mouth on him at 7 it looks like he's on his way.
  5. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

That semi-retirement thing didn't last too long.
  6. sammyfantastic

sammyfantastic

Still in the furniture business?

Hi, Bill! I followed your lead and went into semi-retirement for a while, but you never woke me up when you came back. So as a result, I'm still half-asleep. Anyway, nice to see you again, buddy!
  7. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

sammy! Where the hell have you been?
  8. sammyfantastic

sammyfantastic

Easy, because daddies get a natural high out of shooting craps!
  9. mitchmaxx

mitchmaxx

My 7 year old asked me, " Daddy, why is this crap on T.V.? " I didn't have an answer for him.
  10. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I should have taped the show.
  11. Stecchino

Stecchino

I can see why most guys would probably vote for Nikki but i immediately eliminated her cuz of the boob job. I know it's not "are you hot without a boob job", but i just dislike them so much. I voted for Lisa who is incredibly naturally beautiful.

PS- Nikki shoulda done her nose before she did her boobs

As for the guys, i know everyone's gonna say who cares about the guys, but that cock-deisel boy from Philly got jerked.
  12. ryan

ryan

yeah yeah another reality show but who could resist at least checking this one out....

I think Nikki blew all the other girls out of the water. Un-F'ing believable. The others were nice but didn't even come close to her. Looks a bit like Wendy Knight.

voting online at
    abc.abcnews.go.com/primetime/areyouhot/index.html