Arguing of Money -- It Never Ends

Discussion in 'New York' started by naquin, Aug 24, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. naquin

naquin

Chucku,

Dude, stop apologizing. This is a whore board. Shit, we don't even have to like each other at all.

And yes, we're talking about the same place. Holy SHIT, have the girls started looking haggard! And their new location is scuzzy.

But yeah, I remember getting bj's for $40 at the old location. I guess it's 60 now, but hey, at least I got my way! I think what pissed me off was the WAY in which this ho demanded $60. If she had had a sweet seductive smile, I might of handed it over without thinking.

As a monger you really have fight like CRAZY to keep the little head from making all the decisions. It's important to lock horns over money. They expect it, at least to some degree, so you should at least try.

Look, we all know we're paying too much already...
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2006
  2. ChuckUFarlie

ChuckUFarlie

I just reread everything and I see now that I shouldn't have started bitching to staff as soon as I saw a comment that I didn't understand. I guess I was being a little paranoid. Alright staff, I didn't mean to overreact.
  3. jjred675

jjred675

this place sounds like the one i've been rambling on these boards about for the last year and a half. the door girls are all available, except the older russian lady. i think her name is eva. i've been going there since late 2003/early 2004 when they were down on 5th and 30th. the price has always been 120 for the house and 60 for the girl for half an hour. i've probably seen at least 20 girls from there. the one named spice is the best in terms of performance/value. she has HUGE tits.
  4. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

5. NewYorker

NewYorker

If you broke any rules then quite a few other guys broke the rule too in this thread.

Basically anyone who hasn't been to this place to review it shouldn't post in this thread.(Yeah right).

If UG STAFF is supposed to be a moderator, then I'm shocked by both of his/her posts here. I think a certain someone is having a bad day.

And to keep on track. I tried to give a $10 ho who usually gets $15 a $20 bill. She wanted $25, so I told her she was only worth $5. :)
  6. ChuckUFarlie

ChuckUFarlie

And I do apologize if I broke any rule in my response in this thread.
  7. ChuckUFarlie

ChuckUFarlie

Thank you. I must admit I felt a little insulted by this (ok ok, now I'm whining).
  8. ChuckUFarlie

ChuckUFarlie

OK, that makes some sense. Thanks for taking a sec to help explain it. But this thread is in the New York section, not the general section, so I took it as a discussion of that place in particular. Would a "Hey where is this place you're talking about?" get the same response?

I don't need to be handled with kid gloves btw, if staff said something like, 'Chuck you fuck, you're breaking a rule asshole." At least I would have known what was going on. I would have apologized, reread the rules and moved on.

Also, one of the reasons I asked those questions about this place was because naquin's original post was about the haggling over price, $40-60. Well I wanted to make sure we were talking about the same place because I usually paid $60 for bj there and I wanted to let him know he didn't get a bad deal.

Maybe I took it wrong, it just seemed like a random attack. It's not like it was a blatant disregard for the rules like posting an unauthorized ad or asking for backchannel info. It was a minor slip.
  9. fortydog

fortydog

That was harsh. I don't think chuck did anything in this thread so bad to deserve this reprimand.
  10. trigger

trigger

UG Staff-My computer crashed and this is an addendum to my post to chuckufarlie. Chuckufarlie-the only thing I wanted to add is that although I replied to help you understand why UGStaff is ticked at you, ironically, I did so by breaking the rules because I did not post my reply in an appropriate thread. Therefore, Slinky please don't get ticked at me.
  11. trigger

trigger

ChuckUfarlie-You are an experienced UG'r and I think the reason you ticked off UG Staff was that you didn't post according to the rules of this board. We are supposed to post in appropriate threads. To wit, asking if the establishment is the same as the one you visied doesn't coincide with this thread's money haggling agenda. Therefore, if you were a newbie to this board, then maybe UG Staff might have given you some slack and would have given you are warning to read the rules.
  12. ChuckUFarlie

ChuckUFarlie

And anyone looking through this thread can see that you're way out of line. If you don't like me cause of something I may have said in a different thread then at least say it there. Use your real handle and address it there. Don't just throw random insults cause you don't like me.

Btw, I have an opinion of you too. You seem like a real douche bag.
  13. ChuckUFarlie

ChuckUFarlie

Could you at least let me know what the fuck it was that I did that ticked you off? It just seems like it's out of nowhere. What was it that would cause you to tell me to just shut the fuck up when all I was doing was responding to a post and trying to figure out what place he was talking about cause he didn't mention it. Seems like you just picked me for no reason.
    Kind of cowardly behavior on your part.

And who the fuck is whining?
  14. UG Staff

UG Staff Staff

PS re:
    go fuck yourself. I'm so tired of hearing this bullshit whenever anyone wants to whine about anything. At least try to come up with something slightly original. Forgive me if I call you an unorginal fucking moron. Just my opinion.
  15. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

Nothing ruins the moment more than haggling over money. Cunt!
  16. ChuckUFarlie

ChuckUFarlie

I don't know what the fuck this is about. I write LOTS of reviews, a higher percentage then most. Is that the only acceptable time to post on this board anyway? when writing reviews? Cause over 95% of the posts on the board are not reviews. I was responding to Naquin's post about this place that sounded very familiar. I haven't been to this place in a long time and was wondering if the place he was describing was actually the place I was thinking of. I couldn't describe it by location because they move frequently.
    How am I supposed to write a review when I'm just trying to clarify if I even know the place?

I was trying to find out if this place was still in business and where they might advertise. Forgive me I thought that was one of the functions of this board, to exchange information (as well as opinions).

I think you owe me an apology.
  17. Mr. Wet Wooly

Mr. Wet Wooly

They just do that for you. They want each and every girl there to have a good laugh.
  18. UG Staff

UG Staff Staff

I thinkk I speak for everyone here when I say:"Write a fucking review or shut the fuck up".
  19. naquin

naquin

Yup

Yessir,

That's the place. The Eastern European woman is actually pretty nice (as they go). They have a Latina who sometimes works the door. A year ago she gave me major attitude. A few months ago, she sucked me off.

It was a goooood too.

That place is really too pricey. The only reason I continue to go there is b/c it's reasonably safe (as far as I can tell) & I know the drill. Lastly, I don't know of many places that do the parade of skanks. Even if they're not to your liking, it's a ritual I enjoy.
  20. ChuckUFarlie

ChuckUFarlie

I assume you are talking $40 or $60 + door fee right?

Does this place advertize in the Voice by any chance? Also, does this place have a Hungarian(or other east Euro) running it? They make you get totally naked before sending the parade of skanks?