Aromatherapy spa in Montclair

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by touchandfeel, Jan 28, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Fill3564

Fill3564

I am willing to roll the dice on the BBBJ but not with the other items available on the menu which I partake of.
  2. Fill3564

Fill3564

Protection

Yoko does not provide covers.Make sure to bring your own and make sure to use it.
  3. momomini

momomini

I'm backing up Fill3564.

You are not trying hard enough with Yoko. (She is the only one there to see). Extras ARE there to be had with her. It might be a YMMV type of thing, but after the second visit all options were open.
  4. Fill3564

Fill3564

Just trying to pitch in about a place I am familiar with.As I stated I had been going there since they renovated and it was always more than an R&T but not a complete menu.The new one and I do think she's the mamasan because I've had the last appt a couple of times and wasn't rushed out because she said she sleeps there provides a different level of service.I've learned not to start with a high tip at an AMP becaused it usually isn't necesary and then as the service increases on further visits it becomes unafordable to do on a regular basis.And I do this on a fairly regular basis.
  5. Evil_Twin

Evil_Twin

Sounds Like Sh*t To Me

I've been there 3 times and only got HR. Saw Yoko 2x's ****** 1x. I'm not a newbie at this and if there was more available I would have gotten more. So.. Fill3564, I don't believe you.
  6. iliketang

iliketang

140 really isn't out of the question for an AMP. For RMP, it's low.
  7. Troutman

Troutman Paste

Now, now, campers, let's give him the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.
  8. Ryanscot

Ryanscot

$.4 tip for services like BBJCIM & Greek at a NJ AMP??? A bit questionable,
    but of course anything is possible. Second visit was the BBJCIM - because
    he sees her exclusively?? What is so exclusive about two meetings?
  9. morgan2

morgan2

is it me, but does this "Fill" "review" seem fishy? only 2 posts, joined this month, but has all this supposed information about an obscure place in Montclair.
  10. Fill3564

Fill3564

Ive been going on and off since the renovation and it was always acceptable but it recently improved and for now this is my only stop.A few weeks ago a new girl started that provides a level of service not usually found in an AMP.Im pretty sure she's the mamasan but she works just like the other 2 girls Ive seen there.A little older but with long hair which I like.On the second visit BBBJCIM was provided and the menu has expanded probably because I see her exclusively.The menu now includes G***k which of course is not typical AMP fare.Tip has obviously increased after each session and is currently $.4 plus house fee.
  11. touchandfeel

touchandfeel

Stoped by this place last week. It is listed on MplacesDOTcom. I was greeted by thin 40 Korean about a 4 may have been OK looking 15 years ago. Anyways I stayed and paid .60 for 1hour. TS was OK as she made sure jr was nice and clean. Massage was above average not great. On the flip I got HR but when I tried to reach under her top she pulled away and protested. Bassically if you want an OK massage and HR from old hag then this is for you.

There is a place called Health Spa down the street closer to HB where I would give the exact same review.

The point of this review is if you were thinking of going to any of these places save your money.
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2006