Arrests in Craigslist prostitution ring

Discussion in 'New York' started by Al Kikuras, Jun 8, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. justlooking

justlooking

I wasn't aware that the Nassau County Police had a big role in the Iraqi war.
  2. Tall New Yorker

Tall New Yorker

My guess is Osama doesn't post in the Erotic section of CL.
  3. BlueNewMoon

BlueNewMoon

Once the intelligence pros have read and analyzed this board, black choppers will reduce Westbury's Red Roof Inn to a heap of ashes.
  4. Traderdave

Traderdave

Now you know what "HOMELAND SECURITY" is doing!
  5. CarmineS

CarmineS

How about they worry about that war in Iraq instead of mongering?
  6. vermeer

vermeer

i love it!!
  7. SlickWilly

SlickWilly

yes, chief dick is on the job, making hotels safe for johns and pros.
  8. al900

al900

I know that I will sleep better at night with this dick on the job looking for harmless women
  9. genius

genius

Deputy Chief Richard McGuire issued a warning.

“We will be monitoring and examining this Web site and any other Web site that promotes or advertises illegal behavior,” McGuire said.
  10. Al Kikuras

Al Kikuras

NEW YORK, June 8 (UPI) -- Advertising sex for sale on the Craigslist.com online classified site has led to the arrest of five people from New York, Georgia and Florida.

Detectives from Nassau County, N.Y., spotted the ad and arrested four women and a man in the past two days, Newsday reported Thursday.

One 21-year-old woman had her 4-year-old daughter with her when she was arrested at a motel, and in addition to prostitution, was charged with endangering the welfare of a child.

One of the women was from Georgia and two others had addresses in Miami Beach and Orlando, Fla., Newsday said.