Ashley of London (London Ashley)

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by DaiDaiLun, Jun 7, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. HawkEye65

HawkEye65

Then again...

Just happened to me. She did give me a reason, specifically having some concerns about LE in the area she was scheduled for. While I can't blame her for that, it left me hi & dry, and I ended up at an overpriced FS MP in Edison (when you gotta go, you gotta go!).

However, there is still a shortage of good providers on a regular basis in CNJ. Plenty of providers on CL, but that's a crap shoot for quality and safety.
  2. HawkEye65

HawkEye65

I never had a problem with cancellations from Ashley, but last minute booking (same day) does seem to be an issue. A couple of times I got the VM full message, so never even got to leave a message. All worked up and no place to go!

Of course, part of my problem is travel, and reliable options are limited in CNJ.
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2007
  3. flabbergasted

flabbergasted

She's working in SOmerset and Newark area now. She's notorious in cancelling appts. the last minute. I gave up, it's just not worth the hassel. There are plenty of good reliable ones out there for us to select from.
  4. DaiDaiLun

DaiDaiLun

what happen Flab? Still havent gotten a chance to see her yet? If I'm not wrong, she's not gonna be working in our area anymore.
  5. flabbergasted

flabbergasted

But very unreliable. Make sure you have a backup plan when you book with her.
  6. <Lacy>

<Lacy> Double Super Secret Moderator and UG Shillatrix

Ashley is one of the best providers I have ever had the pleasure of working with. You definitly can't go wrong with her!

xoxo
    Lacy
  7. HawkEye65

HawkEye65

Finally got to see Ashley (in Edison yesterday), and am glad I did. Everything in the previous review was 100% accurate. She greeted me wrapped in a towel wearing high heels, we exchanged pleasantries, and she asked me to "get comfortable". We started kneeling on the bed making out, then laying down, and after enjoying her neck and breasts she proceeded to BBBJ. Moved to 69, and finished first time there (no CIM). After cleaning up and talking a bit, starting making out and then moved to DATY. She suggested more BBBJ, and I almost exploded for a second time in 30 minutes (fine in my teens, but I'm in my 40's now so this was impressive for me). Got a cover, some very nice MISH, then doggie, then CG, and she finished second time with more BBBJ (again, no CIM).

She is much better looking than her pics, very sweet, very responsive in many ways, and just a wonderful time. Not the passion of a fake PSE, but a very the best provider I have seen in years (only behind 1-2 regulars that I used to see years ago). When talking, she mentioned that last year she was working at Body Care Center in Somerset about a year ago. That was a regular place for me about 10 years ago, so I wonder what other diamonds in the rough might be turning up there.

I highly recommend seeing her if you can.
  8. DaiDaiLun

DaiDaiLun

yep that is her...she's in the "Ads for Independent and Touring Providers" section
  9. HueG.rection

HueG.rection

Is this the blonde chick from Lacy's site some time ago? I have been waiting for her to return as well. Any info on where to find her contact info and/or posts?

Thx.
  10. DaiDaiLun

DaiDaiLun

Ashley was one of the girls I really wanted to see back when she was with Lacey's crew. I was quite disappointed when she had left. Alas, she has returned! Now as a independent and often my neck of the woods! yikes!

Today, I finally got to see this wonderful and beautiful girl. I've been trying to get an appointment with her for the last few weeks, but there was always some sort of conflict either with my schedule or her schedule. This time around, I made my appointment 5 days in advance! haha. She even called me in the morning to confirm.

Physical Description of Ashley: You've all seen pictures of her, so we all obviously know she's a hottie. To see her in person, it's quite a experience. She's got a SMOKIN' body (nice and slim). Beautiful face (altho, she did look very tired today - baggy eyes- girl needs some sleep), One of the best set of natural breast I've seen and very nice soft skin.

The session: I opted for FS session with Ashley. Ashley gives one hell of BBBJ! Very nice stroking technique to go with it. She got a bit tired after doing it for a few minutes, so we lay around bed just DFK. I was quite hard at this point and Ashley knew it, so she wanted us to get right to business. Unfortunately for me, I was way too excited and have the habit at ruining the session in a quick minute haha. I was thinking that I would go another round with Ashley, but we spend the rest of the session chatting as if we were long time friends. This was probably one of my flaws when I'm connected with a provider such as Ashley. We just talk and talk and next thing you know, time is up! The other thing that might have held me back from going another round is that Ashley was unable to book a better hotel this time around and due to the limited towels in the room, I decided not to shower afterwards after round 1. I would have love to gone another round (if it was offered) instead of just chatting, but I have no regrets and just happy that I finally got to hook up with this little hottie.

Ratings:
    Looks: 9/10
    Body: 9/10
    Attitude:9/10
    Performance: 8/10