Asian Darby in cl

Discussion in 'New York' started by happy2, Apr 6, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Jordan

Jordan banned

Review of CL

{from Moderator: Please do not repost here unverified third party "reviews" form other places ESCPECIALLY BS CL postings}
  2. misterxyz

misterxyz

I see that you just joined last month and may not have had much experience. Always inspect the merchandise before handing over your $$.
  3. jed253

jed253

Never, ever pay until you see what you are getting.
  4. bigdoc

bigdoc

Based on this, I decided to give it a try...they have two #'s on CL, -1004 and -1951. I guess something happened, or there is some alternate location I was sent to, but there was NO Darby...2 bills upfront and then a hag enters the room. I complained but to no avail...finally, being the sick bastard that I am, managed to complete the act (with my eyes closed).

All in all, I just chalk it up to one of my (becoming too many) learning experiences. Maybe the volume is just too high and they opened a new place...I dunno.

Good luck and happy hunting
  5. DoNotDisturb

DoNotDisturb

Did anyone consider the 'breast pictures' are really NOT Darby's?
  6. LARRYDARRELL

LARRYDARRELL

I repeat: are you frickken kidding me!
  7. JaxHammer

JaxHammer

After a in-depth analysis I believe they are not enhanced. Actually, they seem somewhat saggy. Low riders if you get my drift.
  8. happy2

happy2

If they are fake everyone should use her surgent.

I agree rimming was good but I was disappointed not BBBj.
  9. LARRYDARRELL

LARRYDARRELL

"natural breasts" are you frickken kidding me!

look for "darby" on CL and see the 20 posts a day of her fake tits.
  10. ChuckUFarlie

ChuckUFarlie

She rimmed you but then gave a cbj? Was the rimming any good?
  11. happy2

happy2

Saw her this week. Her Breast pictures are what drew me to her and I was not dissappointed. She has a beautiful smile with a great attitude. Everything covered. Showered me, rimmed me, cbj me, f**ked me. Enjoyed her company. 2 beans plus twenty tip. Kind of high for 1 pop, but I loved her natural breasts. I believe she was late twenties or early thirties.