Asian independent masseuse on 35th?

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by sakatz, May 7, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. sakatz

sakatz

I don't want to be a pest, but I'm still hoping to find this masseuse: Rina, an independent Asian with streaked hair who used to work near Penn Station. I suspect she's working UTR rather than advertising on CL as she did in the past.

Don't you hate it when a much-loved, ATF provider just vanishes? I first contributed to this board oh-so-many years ago in the hope of finding an ATF: a Dutch masseuse named Samantha who worked at a place called Linda's on the UES. Sadly, I never heard of her again. Still, I find myself a little obsessively checking out CL or Eros ads if they're for someone named "Samantha."
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2006
  2. sakatz

sakatz

I posted a review of this woman in January 2006. She advertises on CL and used to offer massages out of that building near Penn Station on 35th. No name in the ad, but it's "Rena" (or "Rina"). Mid-20s (or that's what she said). Shortish streaked hair, great natural breasts.

She hasn't advertised in quite awhile and her phone is disconnected. Does anyone know anything? I hope she's all right.