1. New board for UG. If you have any issues/comments with the software upgrade please post them in the Start Here section.

Asian Independents

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Spa' started by metellier, Dec 22, 2002.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. fumpton

fumpton

Re: Re: Re: Evergreen

All the more reason not to post address. What happens when everyone starts showing up at this address?

If Popeye jumped off a bridge would you do it too?

Village Voice don't list actual addresses. Why list addresses and make it easier for LE? Let them do their own research.

True, but the clock starts ticking faster once you post addresses. It's like cutting the wrong colored wire in the movies.
  2. manny wayne

manny wayne

Re: Re: Evergreen

First of all, I don't know if this place is legit. I think it is a tanning salon.

Second, if you look at page 37 in this section, Popeye post the address stating he found it in Newsday.

Third, none of the establishment is safe....whether the address is posted in this board or not. This message board is just one of many sources. If LE want to clean all the house, then they should start looking at Village Voice.....or some Chinese newspaper......why here????? You have to scroll through so many pages just to get one number or one address in this board. It would be such a hassle for them. Isn't it easier just for LE to look up numbers in classified ads?

I think the bomb tick once an establishment is opened....not when it is being review on this board.
  3. fumpton

fumpton

Re: Evergreen

I don't think posting addresses is a good idea.

tick..tick...tick...
  4. manny wayne

manny wayne

Evergreen

I had a day off, so I stopped by Evergreen today looking for massage. I live by the area. Are you sure the address is 245-14 Horace Harding? It is Boca II Tanning Salon. Perhaps they do massage in the back room? I don't want to go in and get a tan. Do you know if Evergreen is still there or no? As a result, I went to 1F in stead....
  5. Jack_Maehoffer

Jack_Maehoffer

Re: Re: Any new ones? anywhere?

There are many good places around the way, and indies too, but I believe they are secret code joints or asian only. My plane is going through pre-flight check on runway 69 non stop to Bangkok. SoWaDee here I come!!!
  6. EVdenizen

EVdenizen

Re: Any new ones? anywhere?

I don't know if it's me, but the AMP scene seems to have taken a turn for the worse in NYC. You have a friggin' thousand stupid Qigong-Tuina places opening up all over the EV, but you can't even get a damn HJ. That's after visiting repeatedly and dropping decent bucks. I wish I had something good to report, but the current pressure by LE seems to have had an effect. Most of the good old reliables have moved on, with no forwarding address. Maybe I'll move to Bangkok.
  7. Jack_Maehoffer

Jack_Maehoffer

Any new ones? anywhere?

It is so fricken quiet in here I can hear a pube drop....
  8. popeye

popeye

Spunky,

Based on this post I gathered you may have information on this lass. If possible, could you please answer the following questions:

a. Is she back in the USA?

b. Is she still providing?

c. If you can't answer the above publicly, can you communicate via smoke signals?

d. Is she well, and I just was thinking about her, and wondering if she is okay. Tell her one of her biggest fans still thinks about her. She'll probably say which one? I wish I could say more, but I'll wait for your response.

Regards,

Pop
  9. Woody

Woody

Re: Re: Flushing Times classified

Even though I was all for bouncing him, never let it be said I was not fair:

718-225-3107
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2003
  10. Mxaah

Mxaah

Re: Flushing Times classified

Only if you give us a phone number
  11. Woody

Woody

Flushing Times classified

Do we owe Metallier an apology?

REFLEXOLOGY
    Head to toe massage on my special vibrating massage table. Feel the tingle of my touch. Serious Callers Only. "SPIRIT READINGS" never known to fail. Licensed. 7 Days, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Rita

Woody
  12. FlipMo

FlipMo

I'm better off in an apartment? Is it a 3,4, or 5 star establishment and have 24 hour room service? I'd rather stay at a place where it's VERY secure and that is also girl-friendly. I heard of nice hotels that cost around $40-$50 a night but I'm not too familiar with the names of them. Most of where people stay in are hotels on EDSA... or near the Glorietta Mall. Are these places ok to stay in, in your opinion?

Just hook me up when I get there and we'll hit the town every night while I'm there and I'll treat you to a session at Genie. It's the least I can do for a fellow flip.

FlipMo
  13. bobby_cruise

bobby_cruise

get an IRC client like PIRCH or mIRC. those can get you into those servers.

as for the Pegasus line of KTVs... the place to go to is Genie... it's cheaper than pegasus... and you can get right to business... as many pops as you pay for the hour for the room (which is just about $60)... as for a hotel... most hotels in Manila are as much as the same here... it may be better to get an apt... I'll try to look into it when I get home... you can just pay me by treating me at Genie... hehehe.
  14. Hot4Azns

Hot4Azns

Geez, Pegasuso is still around? Amazing. I went there back in 96, and it was pretty cool. Somewhat similar to how it is here in the states, just that it's ALL PINAY. I haven't been back since then but I know that Timog is the place to go. I'm not all that sure of course, just cuz it's been so long. I'm sure bobby would be way more knowledgeable than I.

I haven't had a chance to post lately... Hobbying costs money, and unfortunately, something I can't spare right now. I figure I'll need 20 weeks... I quit smoking so that I can save up to hobby. Go figure. =)

It's crazy though... We may very well all know each other... Seeing that the flip world is about this |----| big.
  15. FlipMo

FlipMo

IRC? DALNet? Undernet? Whats that? I dont go into chatrooms that often so a little bit more help is appreciated.

salamat,
    FlipMo
  16. FlipMo

FlipMo

Thanks Bobby for the KTV Flip site, but being the thorough person that I am, I've already book-marked that site a couple of weeks ago! I heard that PEGASUS is one hott place to goto. I also heard that its madd expensive (compared to other places in the Philippines) and its very hard (if not impossible) to barfine a girl out of that place, or even to see them after they finish their shift since they make enough money that they dont need to seek extra ways to make money. Have you heard if this is true? Even after everything I heard about Pegasus being expensive and all, I'd still like to check it out. Expensive? To me EVERYTHING in the Philippines is inexpensive! Last time I was in the Philippines (5-6 yrs ago) all my cousins thought I was a high roller, since I had no problem of picking up most of the checks at alot of the places we ate at. Even the bathroom attendant at one of these places that my cousins took me to was practically kissing my feet since I tipped him 100 pesos (smallest bill I had on me at the time), which I guess was alot to him and had never seen that amount in his tip jar before.

Where in the Philippines do you live? Do you know of any NICE hotels where I can stay at (not too expensive)? I hear the Shangrila is nice but a bit pricey? Can you give me some suggestions?

salamat,
    FlipMo
  17. bobby_cruise

bobby_cruise

Re: Yo Bobby...

thanks for the link pare. it seems like she's a streetwalker, huh... unfortunately, I don't have a car, so I wouldn't be able to drive by her spot. well, I'll be going home meaning I'll be there forever. I'm just in the US on some business for my company. ur dude JR seems like the man to meet. let me know when you're in the philippines in dec. and I'll try to slip away from my gf.

as for the nightlife, there are a lot of places to go now... but what kind of stuff are you looking? do you like to get challenged first and try to hook up at a bar, or do you want to go hobbying? here's a sight for you to look at for awhile... www.ktvphil.com.

i'll have to think about going to the Best One... I'm trying to get an appointment with kelly the sexy ca****an secretary since I've read very very good reviews about her. plus, my work has me working late. I'll let you know if i'm free one of these days before I leave.

well... happy hunting.
  18. FlipMo

FlipMo

Yo Bobby...

Here you go pare: http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/t11302-30-6.html

You mentioned you would be going home to the Philippines this month? How long will you be there? Just curious since I plan to be there in December. I thought about using this dude JAY R that I heard alot of good things about. Alot of dudes used him when visiting the Philippines as a tour guide as he is "THE" one to go to since he knows where to go if you want cheap (and expensive), quality, hott looking girls. He even has his own stable of girls that he can bring to you if you prefer to do it that way! I'm thinking about calling him up as he is also known to pick up guys visiting from the States at the airport and arranging for a girl (or 2 or 3 or 4...) to be with him when he picks you up! You can literally land and have a hott pinay to do as you wish! In the car!! Talk about service!!

But if you're there, We can hang out and you can show me the Philippine nightlife. I still need to find a nice inexpensive hotel for the duration of my trip, that's girl friendly of course. I dont want to be hassled by the hotel staff when bringing girls back to my hotel. Do you have any suggestions? I would like to stay at a really nice place for the least amount of $$$.

Do you have time this week to go grab a massage? I'll be going to Best One definitely once this week (or maybe even twice since I didn't go last week, lol). Why dont you come along and we can compare notes.

FlipMo
  19. bobby_cruise

bobby_cruise

use IRC. go to DALNet or Undernet... and you'll find an abundance of horny flips... but there are also gay men there... but befriend them, and they may get you into more beautiful women than you'll ever imagine.
  20. bobby_cruise

bobby_cruise

hey Flip, could you give me a specific string to search? searching with Filipina gives me a lot of hits and just having a dial-up connection doesn't give me a lot of time to peruse them... hehehe.

and on your trip to the philippines, just post in here when you go... i'll be going home to Manila this october so I'll be back to the best!