1. New board for UG. If you have any issues/comments with the software upgrade please post them in the Start Here section.

Asian Streetwalkers

Discussion in 'Cheap Thrills' started by streetman, Oct 14, 2009.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. dikipedia

dikipedia

I cruised Farrington a couple of weeks ago. Didn't see anything and was about to leave when I saw a whole slew of them walking together down Prince (but sadly, not a looker among them). This stroll has always been hit or miss. LE makes regular rounds here as well so the girls get a bit skittish and disappear from time to time.
  2. tiger_style

tiger_style

Yeah, it was about 9 months ago.
  3. Sidekicks

Sidekicks Moderator

when was this? not recently. It pretty much dried up there.
  4. tiger_style

tiger_style

I've seen one skankily hot ASW in the Farrington area.
  5. imameathead

imameathead

i remember a Lucy in QB plaza back in early 90's. Young and slim back then. Who knows what happened to her or the others when Giuliani came in.
  6. paulbunyon

paulbunyon Moderator

Thats what I thought. I feel so much more relieved now to hear ;)
  7. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

I don't pay $80 nor will I ever pay $80 for a covered BJ.
  8. Sidekicks

Sidekicks Moderator

Yes, one of them was pretty cool She said she gave the best bjs out there.. she called herself super asian head. WTF? LOL. I laughed but it wasn't the best that I had.
  9. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

$80 Bjs from a hottie.
  10. Sidekicks

Sidekicks Moderator

yes two of them. Had both and they were expensive..but nothing special. Funny that one of them showed up at a wedding I was at. LOL! I still have the pic of her. :)
  11. Heartbreaker

Heartbreaker

I am surprised she hasn't surfaced on Eros because that's where I saw her advertising the last time I saw her a few years ago.
  12. Il Pagliacco

Il Pagliacco

I think I read on the flushing sw thread that there was an asian sw on farrington a few months back.
  13. kruz448

kruz448

Hate to hijack this thread but True, how come we hardly come across a SW middle east woman ?
  14. Gavvy Cravath

Gavvy Cravath Moderator Emeritus

And Egypt is another story...
  15. Gavvy Cravath

Hey Freddy, no, I know Mercedes all too well. It got to the point where she'd call me in the middle of the night about 3x a week. It also got to the point where she'd meet up with me at Jaleo on 46th St and Greenpoint Avenue.

Our relationship was kind of strange. I doubt any of you guys would believe me, but we would have sex for free. Not all the time, but like every 3rd or 4th time. This was usually after drinking, however...

Well, I hadn't heard from her in two years and just about a week ago, I get a call from her out of the blue.
  16. lonelyfreddie

lonelyfreddie

Mercedes was her name.....years ago she used to walk QB with Sparkles (cute big ass BSW) ooooooo how i miss thise days.... and then there was another with Egyt.. omg i loved her... they carpooled 2gether. I am teary eyed :(
  17. richieny

richieny

miss that girl
  18. Cookyman

Cookyman

Anybody remember Ming?
  19. Like finding a needle in a hay stack
  20. Gavvy Cravath

Who was the girl on Queens Blvd about 5 or 6 years ago? Right outside of Nickles?