Asians at ASSCON/F-STOP?

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by chaucer26, Feb 24, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

I don't know if any of the ASians who have been to any of the ASsC events has done extras.
  2. foder

foder

Eye Candy Only...

Well, not sure how much it really matters anyway... the last time I was there with Yoko I paid $40 for 2 dances (sorry Bill) and she, as noted before, doesn't offer any extras, even though she does have a great body. I think i'm better off going to AMP type places and enjoying the other gals at ASSCON. What am I doing going to a steak house and asking for sushi anyway!?!
  3. jseah

jseah

was that her on Wednesday??? Chi Chi????
  4. Slinky Bender

I think "average" is more than one, since I think ChiChi shows up at almost all of them, and then sometimes there's one or two others, sometimes not.
  5. foder

foder

hmmm, so it seems like average is one per event... Oh well, Bill Furniture reviewed a few girls that sound good...
  6. jseah

jseah

There was one.......but I never got her name.
  7. foder

foder

ASSCON 2/26

Any asians? Yoko? Chi Chi? others? I didn't make it and haven't seen any reports...
  8. jseah

jseah

I read this last night and I still don't get it....
  9. Eugene

Eugene

Funny!

I'll have to tell this one to Chaucer.
    But is it Politically correct?
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2003
  10. Slinky Bender

Yeah, but if you ask for BB Greek, they'll squint at you and scream WHAT?
  11. TC123

TC123

Chi-Chi works at Pussycat and doesn't do extras either.

No Asians at F/Stop at all, but the dream lives!
  12. foder

foder

Yoko

I asked her about VIP and she said Billy Joel wasn't singing. I didn't ask about anything else but assumed that Harry Reasoner might make an appearance otherwise what's the added value of the VIP... (I know she does do VIP, just not sure what goes on...) Just my $0.02

Oh, and I'm pretty sure she said Flashdancers but it might have been Lace...try both, but you'll get better dances at ASSCON.
  13. chaucer26

chaucer26

thanks

thanks very much! interesting---she works at Lace and F-stop eh? I've never been to Lace but I've been led to believe things there are pretty tame....and then there's F-stop. Interesting contrast. I'd love to see her.
  14. MJC185

MJC185

Yoko...

Yoko dances at Lace in times square...at least that is what she told me at the ASSC party I went to in January. It did not seem to me that any extras were available from her, but I didn't explore the possibility.

MJC
  15. chaucer26

chaucer26

Thanks F-stop

Thanks!--now I get it. So, are you expecting any Asian girls at either venue anytime soon? Please let me know by sending me a message at..........ha ha....just kidding......I know better than to post a...er....computerized postage address.....Hope to visit one or both locations very soon.
  16. CLUB F/STOP

CLUB F/STOP

We are a co-sponsor of the event and supply a handfull of women to work the parties. Two totally different establishments at two different locations.
  17. chaucer26

chaucer26

Thanks foder

yes, ASSCON could use more asian girls. the world could use more asian girls. thanks for the answer. i'm still unclear though: ASSCON = F-STOP?
  18. foder

foder

They were at ASSCON. I don't think they have a regular schedule at ASSCON. I have only been twice but both times they were the only Asian girls there and they were not there at the same time, e.g. Chi Chi was there one night, a few weeks later it was Yoko.

I think Yoko also works at Flashdancers. Both girls are dances only, at MOST you might get an HR...that's just my guess..

I think ASSCON could use a few more Asian girls... Jean are you reading this!?!?.
  19. Eugene

Eugene

chauser26

I think it was the F-Stop.
  20. chaucer26

chaucer26

In another thread, some Asian girls (Yoko and Chi Chi) were mentioned as working at ASSCON. I'd love to check them out. Does anyone know when they work? Also, perhaps this is obvious to others, but I haven't been yet and I'm confused---are ASSCON and F-STOP the same place?