Ass-C Last Night

Discussion in 'The Best of the Underground' started by twistlok, Feb 20, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

She reminds me of Michelle Branch.
  2. elsyan

elsyan

Re: Annoying Russians

Ilana (sp?) is still claiming she hasn't been up to VIP? given her initial reluctance I believed it then but it's probably more of a marketing ploy now... although she didn't seem the type.

anyhow, I and couple of other regulars have taken her upstairs for a little bbbj action. VERY nice - I highly recommend.

same goes for devon - but she has her own thread here... ;)
  3. jseah

jseah

uh, probably none.....but I am an impulse shopper ;)
  4. TC123

TC123

Remy is Puerto Rican and not currenly working anywhere. Hopefully she will be at F/Stop soon though.
  5. tunahead

tunahead

this remi is not the one from vip.wish it was she's hot
  6. busted

busted

edouble - remy

Would you happen to know if its the same remy from VIP in Linden, nj, if so WOW. Remy from VIP is a 5-5 125 lbs dominican with a great bod and cute face. D-enhanced and a well proportioned caboose. Printed out my coupon for Wednesday night. Will be my first time!! Looking forward to it,
  7. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

How many blowjobs are you planning on?
  8. jseah

jseah

ok, I think I need a little break from work and am thinking of finally showing up to one of these.....what would be an appropriate amount to budget myself?
  9. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Re: Thanks!

Road kill pussy?
  10. nycstripclubs

nycstripclubs

Thanks!

I'd like to thank everyone who braved the snow mounds and puddles for making this a great event. The ratio of dancers to customers at 2 dancers to every 3 customers throughout the course of the evening was near perfect. Almost everyone left happy, despite a couple of cat-fights (which were quickly squashed by the security staff).
  11. hardrobert

hardrobert

My first time at A.s.s.-C - Really great. Loved the fact that (for but one) the girls were friendly but not pushy, and had a sense of humor about the whole thing. Also getting a real drink was a plus. Great assortment.
  12. wxthestorm

wxthestorm

my first time there

Well I made it on Weds night ! Excellent. The scence there is wild...especially my two trip up to the VIP room . Once with Jada...whew.. and the other with Gabrillea. Great time...great value and I will be back for more next week.

Bill F what were you wearing?
  13. Magnifique

Magnifique

Are u SURE, how come? Everyone else said straight...now I'm confused; should I do a quick poll? lol
  14. justlooking

justlooking

Allen

Right.
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2003
  15. RichardNY

RichardNY

Now I want to meet you! I'm from the midwest originally and love cute midwestern HS girls! Plus, when I moved east thirty some years ago, one of my first friends was Latvian!
  16. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

"Will the real Bill Furniture please stand up"
  17. Allen

Allen Webmaster?

I think Dr. Doom was from "Latveria" , right?
  18. edouble

edouble

well if you wouldnt mind sharing what ya look like and what you were wearing the other night?
  19. Magnifique

Magnifique

Re: Frankly, it wasn't until late adolescence that I learned that Latvia wasn't the count

Look into it, get some info and report back.
  20. LKone

LKone

Frankly, it wasn't until late adolescence that I learned that Latvia wasn't the count

It wasn't? Are you sure? I remember that great FF issue and I SWEAR it was Latvia.

I love this board. Women, politics, and comic books. How could you lose?