Attacks

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by dicer5, Feb 6, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

I didn't see the thread in the NY Board before I responded here. I'm going to close this thread, beacuse having the same thing in to places leads to confusion. For those that want to reply, see the one in the NY Board
  2. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

To some extent, I think there may have been some confusion. I think that when there are multiple "incidents" which occur in reasonably close proximity of eachother, they get "assigned" to the same person. In any case, perhaps what you are recalling is "Gerald", who would make appointments, go through with appointments, and then not pay. I did see some reports of him doing more, but all I will say about those is that my gut feeling was that they were being "amplified" for "our consumption".

I have seen many reports of "Gerald sightings", some of which were not clear whether they were actually the same Gerald or a Gerald-alike person.

All that said, in this business, security is a real poblem, and from both sides of the isle. Anyone and everyone should always be security conscious, as there have always been, and will always continue to be rip-offs and worse.
  3. dicer5

dicer5

I need to find out something. I don't know if anyone remembers a guy who was ripping off women in the NY area a while ago(and also heard of some violent attacks). Someone told me this person was still around and that women should be careful. I was wondering if anyone had any information on this person because a person contacted me saying that she thinks she may have been contacted by the very same person, but I don't have enough info to say what to look out for. Would appreciate how she could go about looking up the info.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.