Audrey-AATR-review

Discussion in 'New York' started by BigMadM, Feb 23, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. thecat

thecat No Alternative

stephi of palm beach, thats who.........
  2. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

musta been some real ugly woman he couldnt stand to look at her face.
  3. justlooking

justlooking

All of UG say THAT post coming.
  4. Daddycool

Daddycool

who did you bang in the ass?
  5. thecat

thecat No Alternative

i am not into the ass banging thing, although i did one recently. i always
    felt that if you had a perfectly good pussy in front of you, why bother.
    but to each his own..........btw nice review........thecat
  6. justlooking

justlooking

I think for me it's sort of the opposite reason.

To me, if a girl looks too much like a sex worker, it's like, big fucking shit, anybody can get access to a sex worker, what's the big deal in that? But if she looks like some normal woman you could see on the street, to me that seems like you're really getting something special.
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2006
  7. Daddycool

Daddycool

Thanks for the infor. I'll keep it on the down low.
  8. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

shes gonna be pissed if she finds OUt I told...she said 200 like it was a huge amount. to me, for an exclusive ass fuck, Id do it, but she had no lube.
    I was very in the mood to do an ass to mouth finish, it was just that kinda day.
    didnt matter, great bj.
  9. Daddycool

Daddycool

I think because she is more real to you. She is a girl you can think you might get. It the whole "girl next door" fantasy. The more down to earth she is the more she could be the college girl down the street or the girl you saw at the mall or anywhere. Once all that make up goes on, then its all about the fantasy and the more make up that goes on the more fake she appears to me and the more turned off I get.

Guys tell me all the time, why didn't I go for that girl at the strip club. Look how she is dressed in her evening dress and her make up, dressed to kill. They laugh at me when I tell them I prefer a more "farmers girl" look. Dressed in boots, knee high socks, jean shorts and a tee shirt and even a baseball cap. When I see strippers for play, I ask them to dress "down". I think this preferred taste comes with age.
  10. justlooking

justlooking

I don't know why people don't understand that, either.
  11. Daddycool

Daddycool

Good to see you posting. Whats the ball park figure for "huge" tip for some ass fucking?
  12. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

well, its been a while.

Thought if I found something worth talking about, Id post.
    Ive been busy with ATF, UTR ATF, and I found some girl off of CL, so yes, even that dump of a place gives a winner.(One out of 500)

I knew I had an hour or so to kill, so I gave Val a call.

Ill never quite understand why Val would ever send me to go see the Erin the Brainless's, when she has women like Audrey working for her. I dont get it, but I understand to each his own. I guess Ill have to fax Val over certain preferences I like.Who knows.

Audrey is not the skinny waif type I love. Shes a typical 22 y/o youd see at any college, and club, any street, in any city, in any state. And maybe some dont understand why I say this, but the truth is, the more down to earth and typical a girl seems, and looks, the more exciting it is to an old fuck like me.
    I dont need a professional whore with 4 lbs of makeup, 3.8 lbs too much, calling me sweetie, hon, or any of the other nouns they feel make them seem more friendly to me.
    A girl like Audrey, comfort comes natural. Shes not some phony who acts, its just her personality to be cool and easy going.

To sum it all up, she is a winner. A must see.

She has some meat on her, not heavy, but not thin.
    Maybe some would call her thick.
    Shes got huge natural tits, and she kisses, with tongue, she rubs her boobies all over you, shes actually what most would consider the total GFE package.
    While I was eating out her pussy(no, I dont know why I do it, its me getting old, trying to kill time I guess), she was very loud, and I thought is was an act, she claims she came, I dont know but later on when I went to put my fingers in her, she was so wet, I mean maybe the wettest girls pussy Ive ever felt. (if I made her come, Val owes me a discount for the next girl)

So, I asked about anal, afterall, what would a review from BMM be without a reference to ass fucking, and pussy odors, and for that matter, asshole smells.
    She doesnt do anal, but, she did say for a huge tip, which didnt happen cause she didnt have any lube on her and I didnt want to rip her apart, hurt her, it would be no pleasure for me. Im not into hurting anyone.
    (I got out of bed in the middle of an incredible bj, to have a private talk with my dick, he speaks to me, about tapping her ass, cause when I was eating out her pussy, no smell, I also stuck my index finger way up her coolie, all 4 inches of it, and it came out smelling ok, so she passed the smell test.)
    I would have loved to fuck her ass, cause I had her sideways on the bed, and although a bit larger than I prefer, she had an ass, that PR ass Id just love to fuck till my knees give out.
    But, there was one other huge problem.
    She is a star quality dick sucker.
    Yes, a bbbjtc that makes her the star she really is.
    Warm, wet, deep, no quitting till the end, but she knows how to please.
    I did not fuck at all today. Didnt want to put on a condom, just too fucking lazy, but her oral skills were most certainly worth the price of a ticket.
    Im all over the place here.
    Shes cute, shes no model, nor is she super attractive, but like I said, shes your typical cute 22 y/o Creama, white skinned hispanic, with a doll of a personality.
    Ok, there is one or two tiny bad points, and if I didnt disclose them, Id be tar and feathered, so here it is.
    One, she has a few ass pimples. Nothing at all that distracts from her charm or cuteness, and she has a few razor bumps above her twat from shaving.
    Hey, I have to include it all, some of you guys are real sticklers for the truth.
    Her body type, while not the type I love,(I love waifs under 105 lbs), didnt matter since she is a very sexy, very playful, very accomodating young lady.

Shes another good catch in Vals group.

I strongly recommend her to anyone that loves the young girlfriend type sessions, with strong bbbj skills, and nice kissing and lovey dovey shit.

I dont think any person would be unhappy spending time with this sweetheart of a girl.
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2006