B*****port Strip Clubs

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by chubbchubb, Mar 13, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Dohman

Dohman

Kathy

Anyone know if this hottie Colombian is still working at Scruples? Used to go by Felicia/Lisa at panchos, PM and Teddies.
  2. chubbchubb

chubbchubb

Yeah, the LDs were pretty damn good at Scruples. Figured with it being in B*****port and some past takeout at Scruples there would be atleast a few of the bottom of the barrel dancers folks have tane out.

Oh well.
  3. Bandaid

Bandaid

I was in both two days ago. There were two or three dancers in Bishop's, all unattractive, one to the point I'm not 100% sure she's a girl. The gash at Scruples looked pretty good, but I didn't try to get phone numbers. Claudia gives a good dance, good mileage for a place with pretensions like Scruples.

Here's the strange thing: my buddy and I started at Pleasant Moments. There weren't any dancers when we arrived so we weren't charged cover. After about 20 minutes the night crew began to arrive. What a bunch of sweathogs! They were the ugliest beasts I'd ever seen in PM, and there were only three of 'em bitching about no tips. I'd have paid any of them to put more clothes on. It was after this we went to Bishop's Corner. We didn't stay. I didn't see any kind of a dance area in there. Am I wrong?

We decided to try Teddie's. We knew about all the things Teddie's lost but decided to see for ourselves. There were no dancers at all! Not one! They charge cover but after that beers are only $1.25, or they were that night, according tot he doorman. We didn't stay there either. We ended up at Scruples.
  4. plat122

plat122

Have you tried the new Bishop's Corner. Give Sherry a try or Lori.
  5. chubbchubb

chubbchubb

Just a FYI tried a few last night and had no luck... I'm thinking this place or more or less 100% legit unless you're lucky enough to stumble into a diamond in the rough
  6. chubbchubb

chubbchubb

Awhile back you could get consistent takeout from some of the skanks at Scruples (Kathy comes to mind).

These days the place is turning pretty legit. Are there any exceptions to this these days?